Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh i cant wait. Here's some previews ❤️ 

animated 6.GIF

animated 5.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 2.GIF

I mean, who needs pants anyway? And shirts? And bras? And thongs? Oh what the hell, you don’t need clothes!❤️😍❤️

My nose just tickled from typing this comment...usually that means that I’m just so horny right now when I see someone I love.

Also I have a question:

As we’ve all seen, your massive belly is just all pure fat. Whenever I watch you, I’m always looking at your gut and in one video (I forget which) you mentioned that one part is just all fat, and when you grab it, I notice that it looks “hard” like it looks like you ate a basketball lol. I’ve heard something somewhere that “if” you ever stopped eating for a long while and you kinda let your belly rest, it’ll get soft and jiggly. I mean like soft like a pillow. I don’t know if that is true or not but it’s just a thought I have. Do you think you could ever try something like that? Would you be able to stop eating to see if it has some kind of effect?

55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I actually found myself telling myself all of that today. I had to run out quick to grab some food (shocker) and I really just didn't want to get dressed. I didn't want to put a bra on. I didn't want to put clothes on. I threw on this huge flowy dress I have and my jacket over it and said fuck it, I'm a fat slob anyway lol

YES! You're super correct. When I wake up in the morning, often I'm usually still stuffed from the night prior but there are times where I'll be empty and it's pretty soft and doughy. Im finding now tho, as I grow, that it's just so fat that there's a part of it that is always pillow-like which I loooove. :)

Lol it seems everyone now just don’t wear clothes when we go out. We just wear our pajamas and comfy clothes and shit and just do it lol.

I knew that was the case! I absolutely love softer doughy bellies. I wish that I could grab yours one morning and just start squeezing and hugging and rubbing it. I love me a soft fat girl!❤️😍❤️

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got down on my floor tonight to feed the kitties and play with them for a bit and I legit sat there for probably 45 minutes after bc I just couldn't find the strength to heave myself back up. I need a full time crane operator around. 

Also just love how enormous my swollen tits are recently and the way they drape over the sides of my fatter gut

Sorry for the ugly face, i needed a day to be a troll and today was the day

75E2CB3A-D0D8-43F0-B886-F804994A0D1C.png.1338a45ac70409d64c03a0ca24d4dd32.png

I don’t need a crane. I can just roll you around, I think that’s more sexier!❤️😍❤️

Better yet, when you and I are embracing each other on the floor and we are kissing and humping aggressively like wild animals we can roll around together like pigs giving themselves a mud bath in a pen!❤️😍❤️

54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love learning more about you guys.

Tell me, 

What was the best experience you've ever had with a feedee, bbw, or anything related to what we enjoy on here? And if you haven't had one quite yet, what would you love to experience with a big fat hungry happy babe like me? 

I'll type some of mine out too! :)

I’ve actually never had an experience with a feedee. I’ve actually never ever had a relationship ever in my life. I’m a straight 29 year old male who’s never had a girlfriend. A long time ago I kinda gave up on searching for a relationship for a few reasons. One reason being that I’m always overthinking about how the relationship would work and what are the ups and downs of the person I’m with. I have OCD so overthinking comes with the package lol. But if I ever spent time with a feedee, I would take them out to their favorite places and would only let them do what they want to do. I always want to make them feel happy and appreciated. And later we go to either her house or mine. And whatever food we have I would feed her and make her fatter. I ask permission to grab her belly, butt, breasts. I would just love to grab her soft body. I would love her and treat her with respect!❤️😍❤️

46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi humans ❤️ Taking some time to chilllllll today. I've got 60 hours on my schedule this week and a ton of papers to grade and just need a zen day before the madness begins. And to really put the icing on the freaking cake :) The condo that I'm flipping in preparation to sell - I walked in this morning to find the basement floooded from the hot water heater finally going. SO that was yet another mess to deal with. I love playing around with real estate, but it's definitely a draining hobby. Kinda feeling a little sad because my family is moving next week to another state again. I was helping them pack and just got a little down in the feels about it. It's been bliss having them here these past two years but just sucks that now they will be 12 hours away. Atleast I'll be able to visit them somewhere warm lol. BUT good news - I've been working wild hours recently and decided it was time to treat myself to the 2020 Diagon Alley lego set.It's finally here and it's beautiful and I cannot wait to start this build. 

I'll be on later to have fun big fat fun as always ❤️ 

What are you guys up to today?

Just chillin really. Gonna draw a little later on.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It will come your way for sure when the time is right ❤️ I, too, have OCD - diagnosed and medicated since childhood. So I entirely understand. Mine is most around germs/cleaning and now in my adult life it's a bit better. Early 20s were hard. Now in my latter 20s i feel like I've finally learned how to live with it. End rant - just trying to say I understand ❤️ 

I hope you find that some day tho. It sounds so beautiful. All the belly and butt and boobs grabbing in the world!

OCD is rough. I didn’t develop it until I was in elementary school when I developed a fear of germs after getting really sick from someone. Then later on after high school graduation it went down and I was okay with it. Still wash my hands a lot lol but at least I’ve been more prepared for infections and viruses running rampant. But other things in life such as anxiety and depression developed so I will sometimes have good days and bad days. Everyone is always telling me I need a girlfriend but I don’t know how that will change.

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's excited to see just how much of a greedy girl I am? Naturally I always look genuinely happiest when surrounded by food

animated 5.GIF

I want to be your boyfriend!❤️ I bought and watched your new video and it’s making me fall in love with you!❤️😍❤️ Every time I see you stuff yourself I notice you are just getting bigger and fatter. You current size right now, your curvaceous proportions, is just driving me crazy! Your belly, your butt, your boobs! It’s just so perfect! I know it’s hard for you to eat and rub your gut at the same time, I’m sure if I was there, I would stroke and slap and massage that belly while you eat away, making more room for you to fit all that pizza in! And the end result of your feast, that big bloated fattened up belly, I just fell hard for you!❤️😍❤️ I truly believe that if you and I were together we could help and care for each other. I can’t imagine a woman more perfect and beautiful than you!

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Also - sending so much peace and love to anyone who needs it today. These are tough times in the world. I'm having a tough mental health week. I know others are. I appreciate you. So much. I'm here for you. Always. I love you all. Thank you for being my friends ❤️ 

E805F9E2-3052-4D4D-A1E8-07AD5F435BC9.jpeg.bf96e00c806bf48e3c46b1d83e2bec03.jpg

I’m sorry you are having a tough week. Mental health is hard to control but you have people here who love you.❤️ We’re here if you ever want to talk😊 Stay safe Casey

Alright guys, here’s a vore story I posted on my page a while ago starring me and Casey! It also contains the famous scene of Casey transforming into an actual pig! Enjoy!

Fat Piggy in a Blanket

Starring Goldy & Casey!

I stared at my phone with eyes wide open and one of my hands covering my snout. I couldn’t believe what I just read. Casey wanted to go on another date! It had been a while since the very first time we met, and had dinner...well she ended up being my dinner but you get my meaning. But she was so turned on by our first date, the idea of being eaten alive and being someone’s dinner, that she wanted to go out with me again! It took me a few minutes to recover myself from this surprise.

“Definitely! I’d love to meet you again cutie!” I texted.

She immediately responded “Oh Yay!!! I can’t wait! I’m so excited I can’t stop thinking about it!”

“You and me both!” I texted back

She was almost at my house, I couldn’t contain my excitement. But also, I felt like it shouldn’t be the same thing as last time. I wanted to do something special. Something I haven’t done yet with my lovers who had been  my meal. I turned on the television and flipped through the channels to think more clearly. I stopped at the food channel to see that someone was sizzling bacon on the pan. Suddenly, it clicked! I knew exactly what to do! I walked over to my bookshelf and looked through the titles searching for a specific book. After shifting through the shelf for five minutes, I found it. It was a book that my first lover gave me about was about transformation. Of course knowing Casey very well from ALL her videos, the one thing she always wanted to be was a fat, gluttonous piggy. I searched through section P and I found it! How to transform yourself or another into a pig. I read through the transcript and found how the process was done.

“That’s it?” I asked myself. “Sounds pretty easy enough knowing her. I have plenty in the fridge, I’m sure she’d love the idea! Oh I can’t wait!” I put the book back in the shelf and ran to the kitchen.

Casey arrived just as I had finished my plan. I opened the door to see her in very small short shorts and a tight shirt that showed off her roundness.

“Hey Goldy” She smiled as I let her in. “Hey there Casey” I responded. The moment I closed the door and turned to face her, she kissed me right on the lips. Half of her face was engulfed by my lips due to my size, but she didn’t seem to mind. Our kiss lasted for a long while before we stopped.

“I can tell you’re excited. You were shaking when we kissed.”

“Hehe. Well I am gonna get stuffed by my favorite horsie.” she said in a sexy tone.

“Oh, I have a few surprises in store. But I got something in mind that you’ll absolutely love.” I grabbed her hand and led her to the living room. When we arrived at the entrance, I gestured my hand as if I was showing her a new car, and laying all throughout the living room floor were plates and bowls of nothing but food, food, and MORE food. Casey gasped with excitement and happiness.

“Well?” I asked

“Oh Goldy, I love this. It’s so beautiful. You’re gonna spoil me so much.” She excitedly claimed.

“Here, let me” I reached to her to take off her shirt, she lifted her arms up and I quickly took them off. I then unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off, her fat belly jiggling at the same time.

We carefully watched our step as we made our way to the center of the room which was the only spot that was empty so Casey and I could sit. We sat down across from each other and stared into each other’s eyes.

“So...Casey. There’s something I want to do that will change your life completely.”

“Okay.” She answered nervously.

“I’ve seen all your videos. And every time I see you I am just blown away by how much fatter you keep getting. But every time I see you, you always admit that the one thing you want to end up being is a big fat piggy. You want to be a pig, eat like one, lay around all day being lazy. Well tonight, you’ll get your wish.”

Her eyes glistened.

“What if I told you there’s a ritual that will transform you into a pig? And I don’t mean just by eating and pretending to be one. I mean a REAL pig.” A huge smile came across Casey face.

“For real?! Like I’ll be a literal pig?!”

“In a way yes. But you’ll be like how I am as a horse man, your body will still have it’s human qualities. But you’ll have hooven hands, a cute little piggy snout, pig ears, and like all pigs, a HUGE appetite.”

“Please Goldy! Please please pleeeeaaassee tell me! What do I need to do?!”

“It’s quite simple. All you have to do; is eat all this food I laid out without your hands. Use nothing but your mouth to suck in all this food.” I pointed my index finger up. “But there is one important detail you must do; while you are eating, you must think yourself as a pig. NOT as a human. For if you completely empty your mind and think of nothing else except devouring all this food, then I will say the magic words that will transform you.” I slowly bent over to her and my snout almost touched her nose.

“But I know you won’t have a problem with that.” I slyly said. “I know you all too well, I know that this will be a piece of cake for you.”

She smiled widely. “Indeed it will be.”

“Speaking of which, here’s a starter!” I lifted up a plate that had a piece of cake on it. And immediately, Casey planted her face and chewed up the piece as fast as she could.

She did not hesitate. Casey was on all fours eating and eating and eating. Her fat ass high up in the air jiggling as she moved from one plate to the other. Her big belly also moving and filling up as she gobbled every sweets, sugars, meats and all other assortments that were near her. I did nothing but watch her as she was feasting on her royal dinner. I made especially sure that every food I had available was fattening and big enough so she would get huge. After about 15 minutes of non-stop eating, I suddenly heard a snort from Casey like I never heard before. Oh yeah, she was definitely becoming a pig. And she was ready to become one. As she kept eating, I silently spoke the magic words as I read in the book. And in the midst of my spell casting, Casey suddenly started to grow. Her bra and thong were slowly stretching, short thin pink hair was growing out from her skin, her fingers and toes changed into hooves, her butt got fatter and rounder, and her belly grew immensely huge. And lastly, a pig snout and ears grew out from her. She started to snort more, and eat more than she was before. As I said the last few words of the spell, Casey had changed entirely into a beautiful, gorgeous, big and fat pig woman. With her now pig appetite, she devoured more chunks off of the last few plates and bowls of food that were around her. All that was left was a fattening sugary chocolate cake. And in no time she ate and gobbled it down into her gullet. She swallowed such a huge amount on the last bite that her throat bulged and slid downward into her fat pink gut.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhh” she sighed in relief. Very slowly she knelt upwards and revealed her now massive piggy form and belly. She took her hooven hands and rubbed all around her gorgeous gut.

*bUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPPPP*

“Ohh gaawwd that was so fucking good! *burp* I have NEVER eaten like that ever!” She looked over to me. “Well, how do I look? Am I a real pig now?”

“Oh yeah” I responded, I could not contain my excitement. “Here” I slowly got up and I grabbed a rectangular mirror. “See for yourself”

Casey gasped as she saw herself. She could not believe that she finally got what she wished for. Becoming a real fat bloated pig!

“Oh my...god...Goldy I love you so much! You made me so beautiful. I look *hic* like a prized pig at a fair!”

I kept staring at her. Her fat pig form was getting me turned on with the thought of wanting to devour her once again. “Casey, lets get to bed so I can devour you.” I smiled

“Yes. Let’s go.”

I helped lift her up from the floor. Casey was so round and bloated, she had a gap so wide and so far apart between her thighs, that she could not walk normally. She had to waddle like a penguin. Of course I was strong enough to help her. I wrapped my arms around her huge belly. I waddled along with her to help her get to my bedroom and onto my bed which was big enough for both of us.

We finally reached to my bedroom and I laid her down on her back. Her head hanging off from one side.

“I have another surprise.” She looked up to me to see what I had in store.

“The blanket your on is a special one I made for you.”

I then flipped the “blanket” over on top of her massive form and both sides fell with a *plat* sound

“Why does it feel so weird?” She asked

“This isn’t a blanket” I answered, “it’s an entire dough I made just for this moment...”

She looked up at me and smiled.

“You know what comes next?” I asked

“Yeah...” she softly responded. “Please eat me. Swallow me whole babe!”

Without hesitation, I did just that and I opened my giant mouth and engulfed her head.

Like a snake, I gulped down on her massive fat face and throat.

Gulp

Gulp

Sluurrrp

I twisted and turned as I made my way to her fat boobs, knowing that I would need to adjust around her massive form. She was the biggest and fattest person I ever had to swallow.

Gulp

Gullllp

Sluuurrrrrpp

I had to really open wide for her big fat belly. I squeezed every soft spot she had so I could fit her in. When I knew I had the right position for her, with all my strength I lifted her up from the bed and let gravity do the rest of the work. She was sliding right in easily. And as she was being swallowed, I started to get big and fat. Down and down she went, deep in my belly, I could feel her shivers and moans as she was excited once again being my “prey”. I could taste the delicious bacon flavor that she was. As I got to her fat ass, I used my tongue and pushed the rest of her inside me. I closed my lips around her calves and slurped her in like spaghetti.

*Slluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp* mmmmff

Guuuuuuulllllllp

My throat bulge as her legs slid down and finally into my now fat, round belly.

I felt so inflated even I knew I couldn’t walk normally. I fell right down onto my bed and laid my head on the pillows. My mouth was wide open and my tongue hanging out. She was so fat that I couldn’t close my mouth, I was in such a daze. Casey and I were in so much food ecstasy. Eventually, we both fell asleep, her still inside my gut and me snoring peacefully.

The next morning I woke up still full. After a few minutes though, I regurgitated Casey out from my gut. She slid out without her dough blanket as it had moved and digested into my other stomach. She was still asleep though when I spat her out. She seemed to have lost some of her weight from last nights meal, however she was still fat and soft, just how I love her. I went to the kitchen and got myself a bowl of cereal. I heard Casey get up and use the shower to wipe herself down.

After I finished my cereal, I returned to my room to find Casey on her phone. She was laying on her belly and her fat butt poking and jiggling up high. I crawled myself on to the bed right next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and I completely enveloped her fat form.

“I’ve decided. I want to stay with you forever. I want to be your pig lover for the rest of our lives.”

“I would love that so much.” I said as I drew her close to me.”

“I love you Goldy.”

“I love you too Casey.”

Yep, this is the pigs life.

—End—

BD1BBA5F-AF3C-4C28-988D-9ECB6EE04D62.jpeg

4A326E96-8B09-4FD2-9560-DB3B8CFB1B8F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

OH. Also. My ass is getting so doughy and soft and fat and flabby. I feel big changes down there. It's just so damn wobbly. It's hard to capture in a photo, but I think my videos show it pretty well? Maybe? I dunno. But hot fuck. It's hot. My scrubs weren't fitting because of my gut before, now I handled the gut situation and now my fat ass is bursting out of them too! It's a big fat booty and I love it and I want it snuggled now plz

B14B467C-D487-4896-9A79-31090A459BDE.jpeg.3ab26d8eb09cc220a31c1cd66b9a3951.jpg

I want to bury my hard erect cock right in between your fat ass cheeks and get a nice juicy buttjob from you!❤️😍❤️ Just non-penetrative hot-dogging action! Leave your thong on, it makes everything sexier! I lay on your back as I dry hump in between your ass cheeks, and I wrap my arms around you and grab your fat belly with one hand and breasts with the other. I hump and hump and hump, until finally I shoot out loads of warm gooey cum so much all over your back of fat rolls!❤️😩🍑🍆💦😍🤤❤️

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

@jacksprat @TheGoldenDun @MarshallT @FASWE87 thanks guys for making me smile and/or turning me on 😍

I hope everyone is doing well wherever you May be 🖤 I ate a lot last night and obviously did the shake chug, but last night was definitely mild compared to my norm. Or atleast I thought haha. I woke up this morning soooo freaking full. I think the cake batter expanded in my belly while I slept (that’s why cake shakes are awesome). I feel like an elephant this morning just so big and bloated and heavy. I literally just had to sit in my bed for a few minutes this morning to wrap my head around it haha.

Today is going to be a GREAT day! I’m determined 💫

3926DCF9-4973-4716-9860-A497CCF871D5.jpeg

398E77EC-06AC-4391-B2E3-66EA03B836DC.jpeg

So that’s what cake shake inflations look like! It’s so super sexy❤️😍❤️I’m so glad you are feeling better!

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

CA2DA3A9-0AD7-4499-8740-6C48E4E700DF.jpeg.97c43511913e364bbea49736d289928d.jpg

I don’t know if I ever mentioned this but it has been on my mind for a long while since October. I have a Christmas themed video idea for you Casey!

You are one of Santa’s reindeer, a new addition to the team who just loves nothing but eating more than cookies and milk, who is told that you have to lose a lot of weight before the flight to delivery presents. But the task may not be so easy for Casey the Fat-Bellied Reindeer.😏

Science log #69

After researching pictures of subject CC0259, I, Doctor Wanter Graberbelli, have found that results end similarly to past tests, each picture cause a reaction within the penile area to excrete a white substance used for breeding processes or for sexualized pleasures after long periods of visualization through these posts. However, it seems that with each increased growth of subject CC0259’s abdominal region, and also her posts, there also comes an increase amount of breed fluid to the male body. I hypothesize that with more data from CC0259, there will be a conclusive answer to this mystery that science cannot answer...I must continue with my experiments. I need more research!

-End log

20FBE001-1459-4EE0-8338-D56B8051753D.jpeg

CA47EF26-59FB-45DF-BDED-9C5914327723.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This will literally be the last workout video I EVER make because I am literally so sore and I think I had a mild heart attack filming it.... could've been from the fries tho too ;)

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

preview.jpg

Can’t stop staring at that fat ass as you put on those shorts. I can hear it screaming and stretching as your ass is tightened up by its thin silky layer. And your squats make my cock rock hard. Hearing those moans makes me want to hump you hard❤️😩🍑🍆💦😍❤️

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've been so drained with work, I've barely fapped to my usual standards this week. But tonight I have a fraction of energy left.... so let's get it ;)

What would you do to this body if you had the chance? What would you be feeding me? What would you rub and grab first? How much bigger do you plan to make it?

0B168C84-2690-474A-8F82-ABB605E0515A.jpeg.a03c04957011755312f6bf571a457f11.jpg

562E59F8-0F8C-4B7B-96CA-9D97FB50F31F.jpeg.60020f45e17953331566fa55bec1455e.jpg

I would kiss your beautiful lips and cheeks and neck all over because you are so beautiful❤️😍❤️ your beautiful face and smile is what draws me to you, that and also your curvy round fat body! I place my cock right on your fat bulging belly and start humping, your soft jiggly belly pressing on my hard throbbing cock is enough to make me cum all over your gut, spilling all on top and drooling down like chocolate syrup on a mound of ice cream. Speaking of which, a sundae wouldn’t sound so bad for you right now. Sundaes give you so much joy, and you give me just as much, a big beautiful girl like you❤️ I grab your fat round ass and start squeezing and slapping it. Oooof looking at your fat bubble butt and just wanting to grab it just makes me so horny😩🍑🍆💦 And as for your curvaceous body and it’s current state, you are perfect the way you are now! You are just the right amount of fat and beauty, I wouldn’t want to make you any bigger!❤️😊❤️ But that doesn’t mean we can’t have more fun!❤️😉❤️On days when you and I just need to feel pent up, I’ll grab some cake shakes, mix it with water, and inflate you and make you rounder until you look like you swallowed whole an entire watermelon! And that’s when the real sexual fun begins!❤️😩🍑🍆💦😍🤤❤️