Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Hey guys, I suggest checking out my thread out if you like big butts in fatsuits. I was going to dump it all here but I decided it would be better organize it.

Thanks a lot :)

By the way, does anyone have any clips/screenshots of the Suddenly Susan episode X-mas that was posted on this board?

Sadly the video was taken down and I'd like to see it :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The Russian's are back at it again with another fantastic fat suit for the new season of the "Mommies".  She's going to be gaining weight throughout the season becoming fatter and fatter as the season goes on kind of like what the Drew Carey show did.  What I love about this gain is that their not going for the stereotypical, ugly fat face with pot belly,  Instead she is gaining weight like a normal women.  I saw the first two episodes of the seasons and  she has beautiful wide hips and a fat butt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, datbbwass said:

Sadly that link doesn't show all the videos for me, only at random times.  I remember that show when it aired and the best girl was probably Christine from Season 3 episode 1.  She was bottom heavy and got teased throughout the show.  It was pretty cute :P

7 hours ago, namad said:

roughly five years ago I saw a woman with a gigantic ass working for animal control on some tv show about swamps, anyone recall what I'm talking about? I think there was a clip on the previous incarnation of curvage.

I would love to figure this one out, can you be more specific or is that all you remember?

The only Tv shows that come to mind are:

Swamp People - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1747551/

Swamp Wars - http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/swamp-wars/

• 5 months later...

I'll give you guys something to look for, there is a scene in the 1960's movie called Bellboy; A hefty woman signs up for the hotel to help her diet, (confusing, I know).  Anyway, she comes back a couple of weeks later thin as a twig; however, our main character gives her a box of choclates as a way of saying thank you.  This single box of chocolates manages to gain back all the weight she lost.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 8:34 PM, Karl90 said:

Hey ya'll. I'm looking for something i have seen like 1-2 years ago but can't find it anymore. There was a scene of a girl in a sitcom (?) that had a allergic reaction to something and her whole body swelled up because of this. The scene opens with her waddling down the stairs and her friends/collegues make her lay down on the sofa followed by a few jokes to her new physique. Anyone remember and know where this is from?

Most likely, Suddenly Susan; it was a Christmas episode, right? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Morbiose said:

To uphold my end and contribute, here's a repost of the other episode where Moni (I guess that's her name?) gains weight.

I thought that was the episode lol.

If you know for a fact there is another, I'll check it because there should be an episode where Kelly gets a huge ass.  Curious if this version has the same scene.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason, I furthered looked into the show "Vidas em Jogo" from the earlier post and I happened to have stumbled upon I think the remake?  It's confusing because the show ended in 2012 but these clips are from 2016.  Anyways, they updated the Fat-suit and my god they gave her like 80% more booty and hips; it's glorious.  Here's the link, should be time-stamped.  This channel apparently has more episodes from this "season" so I'd suggest checking it out, which is what I'm doing right now. 

Vidas 1.png

Vidas 2.png

Vidas 3.png

5 hours ago, Celebmorpher said:

It wasn't entirely a fat suit I suppose, the actress gained somewhere between 14kg to 26kg from some of the articles I found. The later was the amount she lost in seven months.

https://caras.uol.com.br/arquivo/amandha-lee-e-seus-catorze-quilos-a-mais-novela-vidas-em-jogo-nalbert-gordinha.phtml

You see, that is true, but the article was written in 2011.  These scenes are from 2016 so I have no idea if she re-gained the weight which all went straight to her ass (fantastic btw) or they gave her a totally new fat suit due to the 4 year difference.  Or maybe this is from 2011 and the uploader dated it wrong, I have no idea lol 

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

That was rude thing to say I have looked it up. I was just wanting to know if anybody out there had a way of finding all the series in sequins from beginning to end

Then you should have just asked that instead of demanding more videos like J. Jonah Jameson wanting pictures of Spiderman lol.  So far, the closest thing you're gonna get to that is this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1rZdwnPANjzD04Gkjv56w.  Other than that, it's anyone's game.  All I can tell you is that she's supposed to be at her biggest at the beginning of the series but loses weight as the story progresses.

J Smug.png