Jorja Smith

PerryCox

Guest Swagmaster0214
7 hours ago, loner4747 said:

Backside looking plump

1416725073_ScreenShot2022-08-29at11_18_08PM.thumb.jpg.ee7fa7d4662f70980637526b247fa214.jpg

Wow. Since when has jorja had a fat butt? Kinda rare for Brits to grow a booty like this. 

Guest Swagmaster0214

Is it just me or has the gain been giving jorja a big butt now? I swear I've only seen belly gains on her. She looks amazing though!

Screenshot_20220903-022648-812.png

53 minutes ago, kfelder765 said:

last time she finished her tour she lost all that weight. Probably gonna lose weight again.

This weight gain by female singers touring with live concerts is VERY common.  In 1972 Aretha Franklin was on the Tonight Show and described to the Host Johnny Carson that on her latest tour she traveled with a cook who only served her diet foods because she had blown up like a balloon on previous world tours.  She said African-descent Blues Singers like Bessie Smith and especially Dinah Washington got super fat while touring.  But IMHO European-descent Female Opera singers for centuries also shared that performing nightly onstage before adoring live audiences put the serious pounds on them. (Note the time honored phrase "when the fat lady sings"). My favorite showbiz weight gain was the phenomenal Chaka Khan who went from waif to 400 pound whopper in the span of her career. The massive doses of "Life Force" energy (aka "Chi" and "Vril") projected from the eyes of the thousands of fans at each performance FATTEN UP the cells of the singer with the potent pure energy of their "LOVE".  CONCLUSION  -  Now that you've notice the steady fattening of Jorja Smith - that yo-yoing of her weight is gonna turn her into a 400 pound blimp in the next few years because she's extra sensitive to that "Life Force" influence !!! 💕😃👍

6 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

This weight gain by female singers touring with live concerts is VERY common.  In 1972 Aretha Franklin was on the Tonight Show and described to the Host Johnny Carson that on her latest tour she traveled with a cook who only served her diet foods because she had blown up like a balloon on previous world tours.  She said African-descent Blues Singers like Bessie Smith and especially Dinah Washington got super fat while touring.  But IMHO European-descent Female Opera singers for centuries also shared that performing nightly onstage before adoring live audiences put the serious pounds on them. (Note the time honored phrase "when the fat lady sings"). My favorite showbiz weight gain was the phenomenal Chaka Khan who went from waif to 400 pound whopper in the span of her career. The massive doses of "Life Force" energy (aka "Chi" and "Vril") projected from the eyes of the thousands of fans at each performance FATTEN UP the cells of the singer with the potent pure energy of their "LOVE".  CONCLUSION  -  Now that you've notice the steady fattening of Jorja Smith - that yo-yoing of her weight is gonna turn her into a 400 pound blimp in the next few years because she's extra sensitive to that "Life Force" influence !!! 💕😃👍

....right.