ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest Gabore
21 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hahaha yes I was quite rotund. My weight has settled in pretty nicely though, if I do say so myself! I believe I was up around 235 at my highest.

You were looking quite BIG at 235! I have to ask now, because the conversation made me curious, do you have any goal this time? Or just having fun without nothing in mind?

Anyway you are a gorgeous woman and I don't think that you are going to get super thin again, It's always a big pleasure here to see a full figured gorgeous woman like you feeling sexy, showing a big stuffed belly and having fun with it... that being said..I hope that this new come back is making you feel a bit hungrier than everyday, maybe your appetite is getting a bit bigger.... :P
Lol! sorry, I just wanted to play a bit, but I would love to see you enjoying the results of a big feast some of these days... 
Thanks for being here again :wub:

2 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Quite possibly the lowest quality photo ever taken, but I was leaning over my bed the other night, saw my reflection in the mirror behind me and just thought I'd share ? (Also... why is every freaking mirror in my house facing a window so the lighting is just awful? Wherever there's good lighting, there's no mirror. Blah. Going to see about getting a moveable mirror or maybe a clicker for my actual camera)

so last night I got to go out to dinner to this AMAZING restaurant. It was seven courses, and all were accompanied by wine. Now, lots of drinking makes me super munchy--shocker, right? ?-- so between the two glasses of champagne, the five glasses of wine, and the dessert cocktail (umm hello, cinnamon ice cream in a pool of alcohol), plus the fact that the meal itself was not small in portions and everything was so decadent, and some of it was buffet style.. I was in absolute heaven. Of course now I'm hungover today but it was soooo worth it. 

IMG_1478.JPG  281   117.52 kB

Any photo that captures your stunning curves is a high quality photo to me.;)

Guest Gabore
7 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

..."so last night I got to go out to dinner to this AMAZING restaurant. It was seven courses, and all were accompanied by wine. Now, lots of drinking makes me super munchy--shocker, right? ?-- so between the two glasses of champagne, the five glasses of wine, and the dessert cocktail (umm hello, cinnamon ice cream in a pool of alcohol), plus the fact that the meal itself was not small in portions and everything was so decadent, and some of it was buffet style.. I was in absolute heaven."

Those lines were hot to read! Chubby Bunny, I think that your love handles might be a little bit out of control :o
I love the way your underwear digs in into your fat waist and disappears a little bit there, your butt looks so big and sexy! Great picture! :wub:

58ddadd304104_Sinttulo.thumb.png.6aa5f346e61fbaae10e24f8d8ef83763.png

4 hours ago, Gabore said:

Those lines were hot to read! Chubby Bunny, I think that your love handles might be a little bit out of control :o
I love the way your underwear digs in into your fat waist and disappears a little bit there, your butt looks so big and sexy! Great picture! :wub:

58ddadd304104_Sinttulo.thumb.png.6aa5f346e61fbaae10e24f8d8ef83763.png  164   600.65 kB

Hahaha yeahhhh im a little soft around the waist so my love handles do tend to get a bit out of hand..

4 hours ago, rml1987 said:

Welcome back, Aly! Good to see you here again :)

Thanks so much!! Good to be back.

2 hours ago, gta said:

Welcome back @Chubby_bunny_160! You are looking great, your curves are amazing :)

Why thank you!! ?

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Well that is a perfectly spankable booty if I've ever seen one :D

Glad to see one of my all-time favorites is back to posting!

On 3/28/2017 at 10:58 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I'm just going to leave this here. I'm sorry to have disappeared yet again. I had a lot of things going on in my life that were stressful and rough and this was just one of the extra things that was easy to walk away from to lighten my load. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation but at least let me say that I'm sorry. 

Anyway, in the midst of all that, I pretty much maintained my weight for quite a while. And then things settled down and I've been gaining again. I'm really enjoying it and figured I may as well share on here because I loved doing that before! So.. if anyone remembers me, hello again ??

IMG_1452.JPG  1,961   120 kB

IMG_1454.JPG  1,964   99.61 kB

Remember you? Are you kidding!?  You are the best thing to ever happen to this community and it is always so so wonderfully amazing to see you appear again!

such awesome pics, and glad to hear you're back and gaining again. I hope you are well and of course you remain the best!!

On 3/30/2017 at 1:49 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Quite possibly the lowest quality photo ever taken, but I was leaning over my bed the other night, saw my reflection in the mirror behind me and just thought I'd share ? (Also... why is every freaking mirror in my house facing a window so the lighting is just awful? Wherever there's good lighting, there's no mirror. Blah. Going to see about getting a moveable mirror or maybe a clicker for my actual camera)

so last night I got to go out to dinner to this AMAZING restaurant. It was seven courses, and all were accompanied by wine. Now, lots of drinking makes me super munchy--shocker, right? ?-- so between the two glasses of champagne, the five glasses of wine, and the dessert cocktail (umm hello, cinnamon ice cream in a pool of alcohol), plus the fact that the meal itself was not small in portions and everything was so decadent, and some of it was buffet style.. I was in absolute heaven. Of course now I'm hungover today but it was soooo worth it. 

My oh my oh my oh my...!!!

i so missed you!

incredible photo...you never cease to amaze!

1 hour ago, qwerty17 said:

We could honestly never forget about you. Glad you're back! 

Any plans for a steady gaining? If so, what's your goal?

Well thank you! Glad to be back ☺️ And yep I'm actively gaining. Getting to the point now (just today actually) where I feel like I'm starting to be able to consistently see a difference, which is exciting. I don't know for sure of a goal at the moment. I'm just kind of along for the ride! I would like to get really and truly fat though. So maybe another hundred? But I'm open to whatever! I don't know how I'll feel or look at higher weights so it's hard to say. But yes, actively working on softening and enlarging my figure ?

9 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Well thank you! Glad to be back ☺️ And yep I'm actively gaining. Getting to the point now (just today actually) where I feel like I'm starting to be able to consistently see a difference, which is exciting. I don't know for sure of a goal at the moment. I'm just kind of along for the ride! I would like to get really and truly fat though. So maybe another hundred? But I'm open to whatever! I don't know how I'll feel or look at higher weights so it's hard to say. But yes, actively working on softening and enlarging my figure ?

Oh Wow ? Well no matter how much you weigh, you'll always be really and truly beautiful?

So great to see you back...that just can't be said enough.  I know i am super excited to enjoy the fattening ride along with you...whatever you decide to share.

three PLUMP FAT cheers for ChubbyBunny160...or should we start saying FatBunny280? ?