ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest plumpfatdana

Chubbybunny160 is one of and maybe the sexiest gainer/bbw in this community.

We all love you <3 <3 <3

I made a small comparison. This is why we all love you so much!

This is awesome!  And i am convinced Ally is THE sexiest gainer/feedee/bbw in the history of the community :)

Its awesome when the belly starts to protrude farther than the boobs.  Also, its amazing how your fat gradually engulfs more and more of that bikini with each progression.....the case of the disappearing bikini!  And there seems to be more exposed flesh on the side of the bikini top.

Guest temporary

Obviously the belly is the most prominent feature in this new photo, but now that the previous poster pointed it out, that top is struggling to contain you adequately, and it probably won't for much longer. Was it difficult to cram yourself into? By the looks of it, you've grown a cup size or two recently. Confirm/deny?

Guest temporary

If were suggesting poses or outfits to revisit, I have a few suggestions. No particular order. Could you even fit in to these outfits anymore?

post-6065-14513519484134_thumb.jpg

post-6065-1451351948469_thumb.jpg

post-6065-1451351948522_thumb.jpg

post-6065-14513519485443_thumb.jpg

post-6065-14513519485915_thumb.jpg

post-6065-14513519486095_thumb.jpg

Guest missybear

Ill see what I can do about the outfit requests :) I'm not sure that I have all of the clothing items anymore, but ill do my best!! It might be a while, things are quite hectic around here for the next month or so but ill do my best :)