ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest plumpfatdana

Just a round little butterball!!

Indeed the most beautiful butterball in the world :)

Btw, you're so good at doing the same poses which offers such great comparisons--and of course, that cute smile, chin, and a bit of cheeks is so amazing!

Thanks for sharing!!

Guest missybear

The few things that I have that still semi fit are on their last limbs... This is supposed to be a dress with the heart on the butt.. Except I make it look more like a shirt. Must be getting truly fat now... This thrills me ;)

post-0-14513502511665_thumb.jpg

The few things that I have that still semi fit are on their last limbs... This is supposed to be a dress with the heart on the butt.. Except I make it look more like a shirt. Must be getting truly fat now... This thrills me ;)

Yep, that's definitely a sign you're becoming a blown out fat girl! Good job. :)

Whatever that dress is supposed to be compares nothing to what you make it now! That is the sexiest dress I've seen in a long time.  It's great to see how much you've grown and how you seem to be truly embracing it! Your calves are still skinny though!

This thrills me too ;)  Wow you look stunning in that!  :thumbsup:

Guest plumpfatdana

You thrill us all Ally :)

I love this!  Definitely looks like you fattened yourself out of that outfit for sure ;)

You are too wonderful and so so gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing :)

Guest temporary

Ally,

I'm sure I speak for almost everyone when I say it'd  be great to see that outfit from the front to better compare to the pictures we have of you in it already. For... uh, science. We'll go with that.

You look great. Glad you're loving it. Still growing faster than you thought you would?

wow ally you are getting so thick and fat! keep it up honey. would love to hear a new weight and measurement post to see your progress! you should also try on some way too small bikinis for us! you're awesome girl