Fit to fat

Guest Maxie

I'm new here so I don't know if this is where I post this? Just thought I'd like to share. I met my boyfriend almost 2 years ago and have gained 27 lbs since then. I used to be a cheerleader and never weighed more than 115 lbs. He always says things like "I just want you to be well fed" and "I don't care what you look like as long as youre happy" but he'll also point out how we're getting chubby and need to eat better but then he'll go and offer me dessert and fast food. Its so confusing. I've briefly mentioned my desire to gain weight once before but that was it and he wasn't that into it. Hes told me that he likes thick girls though. I feel like im at a crossroads and can either get back in shape or completely let go and be free and eat what I want even if I do get fat. (Some pics of my gain and where im at right now)

IMG_20171116_160725_821.jpg

IMG_20171221_080131.jpg

IMG_20180104_225005.jpg

IMG_20180104_224942.jpg

11 minutes ago, wgnuf123 said:

Wow, you look really cute! Definately keep gaining, it seems to suit you. Do you have any more pictures of you then and now as some more before and afters?

Some before during and pics of my recent vacation, will be posting more up to date ones soon

Screenshot_20180105-003133.png

Screenshot_20180105-003227.png

Screenshot_20180105-003315.png

Screenshot_20180105-003529.png

IMG_20180102_150134.jpg

1515131045274.jpg

27 minutes ago, riptoryx said:

Hm. I agree with @wgnuf123. "Ambivalent, potbellied cream puff" might be the look for you. ^_^

If i could buy an ambivalent potbellied cream puff i totally would. they sound very tasty. However, i do understand that the ambivelent pot bellied cream puff look is set to take off this year!!!! you should totally get ahead of the trend and be the first person to rock the ambivalent pot bellied cream puff look! then you'd be cool AND beautiful!

Really, i don't see any reasonable argument against being an ambivalent pot bellied cream puff. you should totally do it. hell, half the planet is an they don't get anywhere near the enjoyment you would! you can't fight your desires because it will only make you unhappy.  my first girlfriend was never thin (i was like 16 and battling an eating disorder - anorexia) and it was only when she started outgrowing her jeans (she gained about 15kgs over 4 years and it was so god damn awesome - i think that's about 35lbs) that things really kicked off in the bedroom! Your boyfriend might not even know he has a fat fetish because i sure didn't until i found myself obsessed with how... the extra weight really made her look so incredibly vivacious and full of life and that was such a turn on. and as a result, i got over my body issues and it totally changed my life.

Also, you can always just let yourself go for a bit and see how you like it. then basically the weight would melt off pretty quick if you went back to eating sensibly because you changed your mind. You only live once, and you only YOLO once. so you better at least give it a shot otherwise you'll always be wondering.

You look incredible and any man would be incredibly lucky to have you in their life. you'll be a babe either way. just follow your (new) gut :)

Edited by ad91on
more info

1 hour ago, ad91on said:

If i could buy an ambivalent potbellied cream puff i totally would. they sound very tasty. However, i do understand that the ambivelent pot bellied cream puff look is set to take off this year!!!! you should totally get ahead of the trend and be the first person to rock the ambivalent pot bellied cream puff look! then you'd be cool AND beautiful!

Really, i don't see any reasonable argument against being an ambivalent pot bellied cream puff. you should totally do it. hell, half the planet is an they don't get anywhere near the enjoyment you would! you can't fight your desires because it will only make you unhappy.  my first girlfriend was never thin (i was like 16 and battling an eating disorder - anorexia) and it was only when she started outgrowing her jeans (she gained about 15kgs over 4 years and it was so god damn awesome - i think that's about 35lbs) that things really kicked off in the bedroom! Your boyfriend might not even know he has a fat fetish because i sure didn't until i found myself obsessed with how... the extra weight really made her look so incredibly vivacious and full of life and that was such a turn on. and as a result, i got over my body issues and it totally changed my life.

Also, you can always just let yourself go for a bit and see how you like it. then basically the weight would melt off pretty quick if you went back to eating sensibly because you changed your mind. You only live once, and you only YOLO once. so you better at least give it a shot otherwise you'll always be wondering.

You look incredible and any man would be incredibly lucky to have you in their life. you'll be a babe either way. just follow your (new) gut :)

Damn, that was well said 

You are pleasingly plump and very beautiful, but not very fat.  Do what makes you happy.  If it's putting on some more weight, that's fine--your features indicate that you would carry it well.  If you're comfortable with your current look, keep it.  Don't let others' opinions make the choices for you.

Guest Tommy Smith

It is totally up to you but I think you will look fantastic chubbier. I'd say totally let go and let the weight pile on. Your belly is going to be amazing nice and fat!

Update from today.. this morning to tonight. I'll be trying to post daily on my profile of my gain😋 guess I'm never getting my cheerleader body back..Xx

IMG_20180105_085828.jpg

IMG_20180105_090223.jpg

IMG_20180105_090857.jpg

IMG_20180105_090750.jpg

IMG_20180106_000824.jpg

IMG_20180106_000859.jpg

IMG_20180106_000922.jpg

IMG_20180106_000954.jpg

20 minutes ago, Maxie said:

Update from today.. this morning to tonight. I'll be trying to post daily on my profile of my gain guess I'm never getting my cheerleader body back..Xximageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

Ah, cheerleader body's overrated. Looks like you're enjoying the process of growing out of that body anyway... :D 

11 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Speaking of cheerleader...still have the outfit? I bet it'll be fun to see you grow out of it... ;) 

I had to give the uniform back, but there's no doubt it doesn't fit anymore lol. I still have some of the practice wear..