King Steph

SuperGlue

Guest barutoyo1995
On 2/7/2024 at 1:31 AM, Rednior said:

I knew she was still big! More then likely getting stuff edited to look smaller. Thanks, where'd you find this btw?

It's a clip from a longer vid on the IG account '@buzznsting', who gave her the award. I clipped it and slowed it down cus it was sped up.

4 hours ago, barutoyo1995 said:

It's a clip from a longer vid on the IG account '@buzznsting', who gave her the award. I clipped it and slowed it down cus it was sped up.

I appreciate it thank you.

Guest Jhonny_dang

this broad is funny, i video w/ booty clap but no sound, come on man.. smh. but i give it to her she is very very smart w/ what she gives.

31 minutes ago, Worldnettour said:

Appreciate the drop, and only criticizing Steph here, but these hour long livestreams are *not it* bruh. 

Those under 10 minute videos from years ago where she was just posing for pics on the cough etc, at her heaviest, those still peak.

Issa downgrade both in weight and content lmao

Agreed. Keep it short and simple like this. 

image.thumb.png.d844657d1c6d5c180c15f27314e9a75b.pngTips she was asking for was ridiculous and she hardly showing anything. 

Guest Jhonny_dang

yo fellas do your have this full video with sound by any chance,,would really want to hear this convo so bad! she was with Persephanii & some other chick in it,

Screenshot at Feb 17 22-43-31.png

11 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

Appreciate the drop, and only criticizing Steph here, but these hour long livestreams are *not it* bruh. 

Those under 10 minute videos from years ago where she was just posing for pics on the cough etc, at her heaviest, those still peak.

Issa downgrade both in weight and content lmao

Pretty much agree with this completely. Which couch pics are talking about? The ones on the brown couch or the ones on the teal couch? She was pretty thick in both, but unreal level thick on the brown couch pics lol. That's sexiest I've seen Steph.

Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 5.35.05 PM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 5.36.07 PM copy.jpg

Guest Jhonny_dang
12 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

That Steph? Positively cautious

i thought you would know her booty by now, its a video of her walking... compare the booty her walking in nyc before she left fot LA. if you know you know.

11 hours ago, HumbertHumbert said:

Pretty much agree with this completely. Which couch pics are talking about? The ones on the brown couch or the ones on the teal couch? She was pretty thick in both, but unreal level thick on the brown couch pics lol. That's sexiest I've seen Steph.

Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 5.35.05 PM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 5.36.07 PM copy.jpg

brown couch era was the best i've ever seen any woman ever. At that moment I didnt even mind the 'no show no bare' content. Just *seeing* her was incredible back then. Every drop felt like a huge win lmao

3 hours ago, Jhonny_dang said:

i thought you would know her booty by now, its a video of her walking... compare the booty her walking in nyc before she left fot LA. if you know you know.

I mean yeah I know the two videos you mentioned, I'm just eager to see the face lol