Resurrecting an old thread..girlfriend

Guest ds72145

Wow, man, she's really getting fat!  Is she at a new high weight?

I think she's a fatty for good now.  A person who gains a bunch of weight, loses a ton, and gains it all back is going to have a pretty hard time finding the motivation to lose it all a second time.

Hope she keeps on growing!  Please keep up updated.

Guest Phd281

I have enjoyed your significant others gain, though I've been away and didnt know this thread to be active. My assumtion as to why you get so little feedback is because your timezone is like 12 hours opposite of the Usa. Its good she is still chubby, formelly skinny girls getting fat always has been a topic very enjoyable to read and see happen.

I'm sure detailing the comments your S/O gets from relatives and past friends must bore you by now, but you must insist upon your S/O to wear tight form fitting clothing out in public or to have her stuff her self at resturants (if you enjoy humiliation) because that can be quite a thrill to partake in.

• 3 months later...
Guest barnes2

Awesome!  Thanks for the update. Looks like she's still got plenty of fat on her.  Any good stories recently between her and her family, coworkers, etc?

• 8 months later...

Her mum is size 8

Sister size 6

She is sitting at size 18 .... 

Obviously only short being 5ft tall its fairly noticable ...her mum is about 5.2 and she still out weighs her by about 50lbs now so it's safe to say it can not be hidden