Single or Taken – Let's restart this!

Maybe we shouldn't put so much importance on being tied down to anyone or not. However, I am quite

a great bachelor. Gentleman and Ladies alike, don't give up on bachelorhood (take it as gender-neutral if you dont mind, Im not much to care and add -ette) we must start at the grassroots level of being OK alone to be better as a larger whole for this earth.

Still happily married. As I write this, she is in front of me stretching her back out. Gosh darn being thirty!

This scrumptious butt is Avatar Girl's ?

Hahaha. Yessssssssssssssss! A day doesn't go by without me paddling dat ace or grabbing/squeezing something! ;)

Well good job, she doesn't look much like your avatar... well, it's not the same face of the coin, true... but still. :P

Maybe we shouldn't put so much importance on being tied down to anyone or not. However, I am quite

a great bachelor. Gentleman and Ladies alike, don't give up on bachelorhood (take it as gender-neutral if you dont mind, Im not much to care and add -ette) we must start at the grassroots level of being OK alone to be better as a larger whole for this earth.

Indeed. Though it gets harder the older you get :D

Right, being single isn't bad, but would't you rather be with the right person? ;D

Haha yeah but I'm in no rush. You gotta be ok being alone before you can really flourish in a relationship. At least that's how I feel.

Guest RetrOctober

Haha yeah but I'm in no rush. You gotta be ok being alone before you can really flourish in a relationship. At least that's how I feel.

I second this! If you can't love yourself, how can you love someone else? Being involved with someone with low self-esteem is no fucking picnic. You can't even breath too heavily with out being bombarded with "What's wrong!?" "Did I do something!?" "Do you hate me!?" "I'm so sorry!"

I'm sorry, but just because I'm with you... doesn't mean my entire world revolves around you. I have other shit going on too.... like school, my job, my car, my guitar, etc.

For the record... I'm happily single. Although my vagina would beg to differ some nights.

I second this! If you can't love yourself, how can you love someone else? Being involved with someone with low self-esteem is no fucking picnic. You can't even breath too heavily with out being bombarded with "What's wrong!?" "Did I do something!?" "Do you hate me!?" "I'm so sorry!"

I'm sorry, but just because I'm with you... doesn't mean my entire world revolves around you. I have other shit going on too.... like school, my job, my car, my guitar, etc.

For the record... I'm happily single. Although my vagina would beg to differ some nights.

Same. Doesn't mean it's always easy being single. When you keep tripping over 'cute couples' at Ikea or something when you're trying to decorate your house the fact that you're doing this on your own while it is much more fun/rewarding when doing it with a significant other will eventually get to you.

Guest RetrOctober

Same. Doesn't mean it's always easy being single. When you keep tripping over 'cute couples' at Ikea or something when you're trying to decorate your house the fact that you're doing this on your own while it is much more fun/rewarding when doing it with a significant other will eventually get to you.

Wait... did I read this wrong, or did you just admit to "tripping over cute couples"?

Wait... did I read this wrong, or did you just admit to "tripping over cute couples"?

Yeah. Never happens to you? Walking down the store, every a few footsteps you take, another couple appears in your path. And another. And another. Then you start to trip and fall over them.

I didn't mean seeing cute couples induces some sort of bad trip, making me go mad and on a killing spree right there and then :D

Guest RetrOctober

Yeah. Never happens to you? Walking down the store, every a few footsteps you take, another couple appears in your path. And another. And another. Then you start to trip and fall over them.

I didn't mean seeing cute couples induces some sort of bad trip, making me go mad and on a killing spree right there and then :D

LMAO!!! You're too cute, Vennie.  ;D

I do know what you mean.... especially at friggin Ikea. It's like a magnet for adorable couples in that "honey-moom" stage.

Only if you speak in rhyme, all the time.

HA! I just did it unintentionally. It's meant to be.

I sometimes write but seldom speak in rhyme

Because there simply isn't time.

For you, however, I'd give it a try,

So when to Finland will you fly?