Single or Taken – Let's restart this!

Though my friendship circle has plenty of room for more. My relationship status is taken... Not by my Boyfriend, but by Erica, better known as NJDoll =)

HAHA!! YES back off everyone  she's mine!

Guest Lyingcheater

Single and I can't stand it! I need to find my bbw princess that I can sweep off her feet.

Guest Lyingcheater

If any of you girls on here are single and live around the chicago area I am looking. I am one of those guys that will give you everything of me in a relationship so if you want that send me a message.

Though my friendship circle has plenty of room for more. My relationship status is taken... Not by my Boyfriend, but by Erica, better known as NJDoll =)

I'm yours forever darling. <3

My heart belongs to my avatar, this forum, the scooter, and an old musclecar.

So since your heart belongs to the forum, and we are members of this forum, do we then own partial pieces of your heart? Much in a similar fashion to owning stock?

My heart belongs to my avatar, this forum, the scooter, and an old musclecar.

So since your heart belongs to the forum, and we are members of this forum, do we then own partial pieces of your heart? Much in a similar fashion to owning stock?

Haha, I guess for the next month and a half, you guys do. I really can ride and tinker with a road bike and drink Sangria on the beach so much out here. So yeah, I guess you guys are stock holders of my heart.  ::)

KFD

Guest spock

I just got a boner. Quite logical.