Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bellymon said:

Jesus she’s lost over 40 pounds and from the way she talks she may even lose more. Depressing.

Idk. In some ways I think it’s kinda hot that she lost 45lbs without even trying, just by stopping her constant overeating. It illustrates how she actively wanted to get that fat and actually worked at it, passionately engaged in gluttony and deliberately expanding her curves.

Because plenty of people said that she was being coerced or only gaining accidentally, and from being just depressed and unhappy. Moodkiller. It 100% shows these ideas to be full of shit, especially when she was also full of complements towards BoBerry; Mal carries her weight so well, at such a perfect ideal distribution, can you imagine if she decided to follow suit?

This all makes think she must’ve been “into” this to some extent as much as her audience, which other models have said is pretty hard without a feeder, and it’s always 10x hotter if they’re enthusiastically into the fetish as much as you.

She also said she’d be willing to gain to 300lbs, but even if she dropped to 180lbs (her personal ideal) she was still incredibly hot then too (see photo) regardless.

23A4C0C7-5722-41B5-9D32-E4A165BFCF85.jpeg

Well I'm glad to admit to being wrong on the whole reason why for her weight gain. It's good to have a an answer, not leaving one to delve into what some had "claimed" to have heard or taken as gospel from having "conversations" with Mal. Lots of those came came across as quite spiteful in nature. So I have to agree with @Miners666 that getting to hear from Mal, her thoughts and feelings on the manner was quite illuminating. 

Was the whole stream just about the fetish or just a general Q&A? I'm quite curious. I've caught the link here and that's it.

Did Mal ever mention what happened to her sister Val? Just hoping Mal posts more and again doesn't mind dropping in on the thread to start up a bit of a conversation.

She was also asked about her favorite models and dream collabs. Her response was gushing over how hot boberry is and how she’d love to work with her. Maybe that was just to mollify the fans who were disappointed about her weight loss, but it’s a good sign about future weight. 

5 hours ago, Templar Lodbrok said:

Well I'm glad to admit to being wrong on the whole reason why for her weight gain. It's good to have a an answer, not leaving one to delve into what some had "claimed" to have heard or taken as gospel from having "conversations" with Mal. Lots of those came came across as quite spiteful in nature. So I have to agree with @Miners666 that getting to hear from Mal, her thoughts and feelings on the manner was quite illuminating. 

Was the whole stream just about the fetish or just a general Q&A? I'm quite curious. I've caught the link here and that's it.

Did Mal ever mention what happened to her sister Val? Just hoping Mal posts more and again doesn't mind dropping in on the thread to start up a bit of a conversation.

I’m curious as to what happened to Val as well. She literally has 5 kids and a day job so maybe trying to juggle a career as a spicy accountant  on top of that was too much. Idk. Or maybe she just got tired of it. 

I've always thought @Curvage Casey and Mal would be an interesting team up. Especially on Casey's podcast. Just two ladies chatting about anything and everything. Me personally, I don't think her mentioning a collab with Boberry was to, "mollify the fans". She did say the whole experience was a mixed bag of feeling enthralled, and or shocked by it all. This just may be a fantasy of hers, who knows. It still sounds like to me that she's quite shy about it all. Maybe a collab would be a good thing.

@Miners666 I heard that she is planning on posting them to OF, though I wonder why her P is for all intense purposes DOA.

@Eskeld Thanks, I was curious as I had heard some rumors about her health, glad to hear that she's doing well.

On 1/15/2023 at 12:16 PM, Miners666 said:

She also said she’d be willing to gain to 300lbs, but even if she dropped to 180lbs (her personal ideal) she was still incredibly hot then too (see photo) regardless.

Are you talking about that video she did with the belt? That was just fantasy play for us to jack off to lol.  I’m sorry but it’s pretty clear now that at just 245 she was well past her comfort zone. I think 300 pound Mal will only exist in our dreams

1 hour ago, bellymon said:

Are you talking about that video she did with the belt? That was just fantasy play for us to jack off to lol.  I’m sorry but it’s pretty clear now that at just 245 she was well past her comfort zone. I think 300 pound Mal will only exist in our dreams

No, it was in her first recent livestream. I can’t remember it word for word off hand but someone essentially asked the maximum she’d gain to and she said 300lbs. But like I say, she also said her ideal weight would be 180lbs. 

So I don’t think it’s at all likely that she will gain to 300lbs either, I don’t mind either way, it’s just the potential weight limit she’d be currently open to.

As far as I can tell she herself likes bigger women but unfortunately doesn’t think that she looks as good as they do in her mind.