S77

Why Become a Curvage Model?

10 posts / 6352 viewsLast Reply

Interested in Modeling? You should consider being a Curvage Model!

Why Become a Curvage Model?

• Keep a larger share of your profit. (verses other services)
  • Benefit from the power of Curvages targeted audience and social network.
  • Your clips are featured and advertised all over Curvage for FREE!
  • Payouts on Demand!
  • Those who follow you on Curvage are notified when you add a clip to Curvage!
  • Advertise for FREE your Curvage Clips anywhere on Curvage.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE       

efc5cfdfabf790c58e1acf288fb5ccac.png

3 minutes ago, ElizaBellyLovely said:

Hi I have tried to apply but had no confirmation that my application has reached you. Is this always the case? I was not sure if it had sent or not. 

Many thanks 

Hi,

Shoot me a PM and I can try to help

Thank you :)

On 7/6/2021 at 6:30 AM, CurvyChristine said:

Any updates on when applications will be accepted again? 

I'd also like to know. I love the ethos of the site and I'm really keen to become a Curvage model. Would appreciate any input 😄

(edited)

This is an HONEST Question for me because I wasn't in search of anything like this site and I'm addicted to LEARNING new things and getting to know new and interesting people from around the world.  Why you might think ?  Well because my "blood related family members" are made up of a Total of "15" Nationalities, cultures, languages, hair textures, religious belief, skin shades, heights, weights,  cultures and BEST of all "FOODS !"   

Can't wait to meet and greet YOU out there !  Let's enjoy Sharing Stories, Laughter, Encouragement, Positive Vibes, and hold interesting conversations as we all seek to restore some harmony in our lives !!!

Let's chat about  love Inspired Old School Classic Rock, Jazz, Cultures, Happiness, Spirituality, Arts, Theater, Health, Las Vegas Living for over (30) years or anything else that will rekindle our love and appreciation for one another in the days to come.

Edited by Onest
typos can't be corrected in the salutation