Naomi Kyle from IGN

Dr.Krieger

Guest Mr Froggy

Just recently discovered this thread and it is an absolute shocker 😲

I did a double take when I first saw it.  I NEVER expected Naomi Kyle to get fat.  Not in a million years.

That's only one step away from Jessica Chobot getting fat.   Both seem impossible.

So its very delightful to discover this thread.  She looks so adorable as a reluctant, un-realising little chubber 🥰

46 minutes ago, technic3 said:

Just recently discovered this thread and it is an absolute shocker 😲

I did a double take when I first saw it.  I NEVER expected Naomi Kyle to get fat.  Not in a million years.

That's only one step away from Jessica Chobot getting fat.   Both seem impossible.

So its very delightful to discover this thread.  She looks so adorable as a reluctant, un-realising little chubber 🥰

I agree. Never would any of us imagine Naomi gaining weight. 

Guest Mr Froggy
8 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

I agree. Never would any of us imagine Naomi gaining weight. 

That set of her doing bad 5th Element cosplay a while back could genuinely be sold here as a Curvage Clip.   I bet there were a few awkward crew members in the room that day...  contrasting the out of shape sight they saw before them with the memory they have of a svelte, confident gamer babe giving them their weekly IGN update on Xbox Live 10 years ago...

2 hours ago, technic3 said:

That set of her doing bad 5th Element cosplay a while back could genuinely be sold here as a Curvage Clip.   I bet there were a few awkward crew members in the room that day...  contrasting the out of shape sight they saw before them with the memory they have of a svelte, confident gamer babe giving them their weekly IGN update on Xbox Live 10 years ago...

Wow I just watched it now she has gained, l love the rolls and double chin on her it looks great hope she gains some more.

Guest Mr Froggy
1 hour ago, Residentsteven said:

Wow I just watched it now she has gained, l love the rolls and double chin on her it looks great hope she gains some more.

I've just noticed that 50% of the comments on that YouTube video are people fat shaming her.  Like being really extra about it too. 

"Looks like Naomi ate all the pizza at IGN before leaving.. " 

"Naomi chu chu chubby" 

😂

I'm guessing that's all people from this thread saying that?  🐸

On 6/7/2020 at 11:43 PM, Duckers said:

I dont have the latest digi pack sadly but I do have the video from the month before, which I will share for free cuz im not a selfish dick.

If anyone else feels like being nice, I would also love to see this months digi pack (as well as the bombshell harley one from november which im still looking for :)). Links to either of these would be much appreciated!

Thanks! She looks great in here. I have the Harley digipack. Would really love to see this month's digipack

On 6/7/2020 at 10:43 PM, Duckers said:

I dont have the latest digi pack sadly but I do have the video from the month before, which I will share for free cuz im not a selfish dick.

If anyone else feels like being nice, I would also love to see this months digi pack (as well as the bombshell harley one from november which im still looking for :)). Links to either of these would be much appreciated!

No need to name call people.

13 hours ago, Fancyalchemistguy said:

why do people need to post that in the comments of her videos.. and other guy is on to us.  

Inc her looking Into her analytics and seeing this page. 

Some people are just dicks. We like big girls but others don’t and they get mad and lash out at their favorite internet celebrities cause they no longer get turned on by them anymore Just because they got a little soft despite the fact they never stood a chance in the first place. 

Guest Mr Froggy
On 6/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, Fancyalchemistguy said:

wouldn't mind sucking a fart out of that ass

Bruh... 🥴 😂

Guest Mr Froggy
On 6/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, Whiteout said:

Inc her looking Into her analytics and seeing this page. 

Some people are just dicks. We like big girls but others don’t and they get mad and lash out at their favorite internet celebrities cause they no longer get turned on by them anymore Just because they got a little soft despite the fact they never stood a chance in the first place. 

I genuinely expect everyone fat shaming her on YouTube are either members here or other closet FAs who are into fat shaming as a kink. 

Just like how we're all getting off on calling her fat here behind her back... these guys on yt are wanting to know they fat shamed her to her face;  to hurt her feelings to make themselves feel powerful and 'closer' to her etc.