Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

every time i see she puts me in awe with her beauty and sensuality. just amazing how much power this woman has. plus size model for sure. as an FA here is one thing to watch, lets see if you agree with me. habits cannot be hidden as they are precisely that. for example, you can see from the beginning of this thread that tabria is an active girl that exercises and through ups and downs has kept herself in a really good shape. she did gain (and recently has lost or toned up a bit if you ask me), the really interesting thing is for example in the video with another ladies that do not have the same exercise habits (you can identify that by looking at their overall softness) with time will tend to gain weight, there is where the deliciousness happens, arms are a very good indicator of that, it is somewhat easy to recognize an arm that has never lifted any kind of weight and probably the same thing applies to legs. torso is a bit more difficult but in the case of tabria oh my she is strong and hot and i like it a lot to be honest

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

oh tabria... you are so hot. keep them coming boys.

she has always been very strong i do not think it should surprise us to see her working out. to work out as much as she does and still have those curves only speaks volumes of her appetite in my opinion. which is a good thing of course...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...