Smooth

Tabria Majors

every time i see she puts me in awe with her beauty and sensuality. just amazing how much power this woman has. plus size model for sure. as an FA here is one thing to watch, lets see if you agree with me. habits cannot be hidden as they are precisely that. for example, you can see from the beginning of this thread that tabria is an active girl that exercises and through ups and downs has kept herself in a really good shape. she did gain (and recently has lost or toned up a bit if you ask me), the really interesting thing is for example in the video with another ladies that do not have the same exercise habits (you can identify that by looking at their overall softness) with time will tend to gain weight, there is where the deliciousness happens, arms are a very good indicator of that, it is somewhat easy to recognize an arm that has never lifted any kind of weight and probably the same thing applies to legs. torso is a bit more difficult but in the case of tabria oh my she is strong and hot and i like it a lot to be honest

she is so hot. beautiful. fantastic figure, big but strong, not soft, she must do a fine amount of exercise and the best part, she must eat a lot more than the average woman. which always gives us hope to see a gain in the future

i will say it again, she is so strong, i am sure she can kick my ass. very sexy, i guess for some FAs who are into curves but not precisely a blob she is ideal

4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

oh tabria... you are so hot. keep them coming boys.

she has always been very strong i do not think it should surprise us to see her working out. to work out as much as she does and still have those curves only speaks volumes of her appetite in my opinion. which is a good thing of course...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.