Ok, so my dreams came true...

13 hours ago, Jazzman said:

It Can be Done. I have known women who accomplished 27 lbs In a week. Probably is So intense that it can't be done even in consecutive weeks. But it is possible at least once and then just for the most gifted and determined 

This is kind of gross to say, but as someone who has been into this fetish for a long time, I know from experience that a good chunk of that 24 pounds (maybe as much as 10-12 pounds) is probably food and poop weight. Presumably she didn't stop eating 10,000 calories per day to measure an empty-stomach, completely vacated "resting" weight. Also, metabolically it is much easier to gain weight at the beginning -- her body is probably a bit in chock at the sudden influx of calories. I agree that it will level out over time.

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, Steviehull said:

WlThis is utter nonsense. Are people believing this? 

Why do you care?

So awesome OP!  Was she a true closet gainer, or did you turn her on to the idea?

2 hours ago, Steviehull said:

This is utter nonsense. Are people believing this? 

Totally.

It kind of seems to me that girls these days are more and more receptive to the idea of gaining.  They used to be terrified to death of the mere mention.  If I guy were to suggest it, they'd likely encounter all sorts of hell, complications, push-and-pull self-loathing, etc.  Now a guys says, "I think it would be super hot if you started eating whatever you want and got fat," and a girl is more likely than ever to respond, "Sounds great to me too!"  People just aren't as afraid as they used to be of being fat.  Especially now that there's a growing acceptance of the notion that fat women are attractive too.

This could all just be my imagination, though.  What do you all think?

I shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. I wanted to share my experience with people cause I know I'd have loved shit like this when I was lurking around the forums (I've been here for a while). That said, here are the screenshots with date stamps  if you don't believe what's happening, then leave the thread alone, as you'll only ruin it for the people who want to follow this. Also, gratuitous belly photo for all the kind comments from everyone else, they're very much appreciated. 

As for an update, she's still eating like a trooper, the gain has slowed a little, as expected, but she's still piling it on like there's no tomorrow :D the photo of her blouse kind of shows how much bigger everything is since she started (as in it used to fit fine). It actually feels great to be around someone who understands the 'fetish' (I hate that word), as I've spent most of my life trying to hide it, especially round the people I went to school/college/university with. I finally feel like I've found someone I can be myself around, and it feels awesome. 

Screenshot_20160305-133926~2.png

Screenshot_20160305-133839~2.png

Screenshot_20160305-133829~2.png

Screenshot_20160305-133943.png

Screenshot_20160305-134014.png

What you said about being able to be "yourself" really strikes home with me. This is definitely a closet fetish for me. The thought of my family/friends finding out about it has kept me up at night before. It's the only secret I have that nobody in the world knows about. But congrats to you for being able to be yourself and live your dream. I hope I'm as lucky as you are someday. And the girlfriend is beautiful, I hope she keeps gaining. The weight suits her well.