My Big Fat Fabulous Life – Whitney Thore

Thanks, Chris. For the record, my broken engagement (7 years ago) has nothing to do with why I'm not married. I've been in 2 long term relationships since then. I don't know if you're genuinely trying to be nice, but you do have a knack for assuming a whole lot about a person based on very limited information.

Hey Whitney!

I must admit that I actually read your whole topic in a quick way to catch up and got misguided assuming that your crushed engagement left its mark inside you... You see? I´m glad to hear I was wrong about and that it didn´t left such a big imact on you! Sometimes it´s really a happy thing to be wrong! :-)

I´m sorry for causing such a situation. It´s just that I often have to help other people but with limited background information so assuming a lot out of that is essential... but as I´m no magician or else yoou just make mistakes sometimes... My bad, Whitney!

Best wishes,

Chris

Professionally, I am only a radio personality and producer. I'm most physically comfortable at about 230 pounds. In order to lose weight or maintain, I have to follow a rigorous diet and exercise program. however, I'm the happiest I've ever been in life now.

Hey!

So do you plan to extend your professional ways by maybe starting a career on tv or as singer if you grab that chance?

What kind of radio shows do you do actually? We don´t get you over here in Germany... So what is the topics you talk about and such?

It is pretty nice news that you feel the best ever despite being about 90 over the weight you are most comfortable. You wear it well I have to say again!

All the best,

Chris

Chris, SHUT UP. In the real world, bringing up something like a broken engagement is tactless. It's not complimentary at all, and is quite rude to bring it up. Think before you post. THINK! Or better yet, interact with people in real life and see if what you say here actually goes over well in real life. ::)

I don't know your age, but considering the first of your slim pictures was 15 years ago I find your recent pictures rather incredible. Whether it's good makeup, good photography, a mixture of both, or just good genes, but you don't look like you've aged one bit. If you said these pictures were only 5 years apart I could easily believe you.

I don't know your age, but considering the first of your slim pictures was 15 years ago I find your recent pictures rather incredible. Whether it's good makeup, good photography, a mixture of both, or just good genes, but you don't look like you've aged one bit. If you said these pictures were only 5 years apart I could easily believe you.

Thanks. I'll be 30 in April. Last night a 26 year old guy actually told me (after he found out I'm almost 30), "Wow. You look really great for your age. I would have never guessed." I guess 30 is seen as like...getting old? What do most 30 year olds look like? Haha, I'm confused about it. I don't know if I'm closer to 20 or to 40. Oh well!

Thanks. I'll be 30 in April. Last night a 26 year old guy actually told me (after he found out I'm almost 30), "Wow. You look really great for your age. I would have never guessed." I guess 30 is seen as like...getting old? What do most 30 year olds look like? Haha, I'm confused about it. I don't know if I'm closer to 20 or to 40. Oh well!

Thirty's nothing – wait till you reach 50.  :D

He probably tried to make a compliment.

He should have taken advise to a certain mod here...

Would you wear horizontal stripes?

If you ask me why, I would tell you because you could be our queen bee.

30 is seen as having best of both worlds. Still young but with enough experience to know precisely what you want.

As in: I search my future husband (wife) not a boyfriend (girlfriend)

These days, with lots of women yo-yo dieting, smoking, binge-drinking, getting sunburnt, with too much make up or just stressed out permanently, a 30-year old woman can look very old. That 'I never thought that' was a 'you look so fresh and sexy'

I guess 30 is seen as like...getting old? What do most 30 year olds look like? Haha, I'm confused about it. I don't know if I'm closer to 20 or to 40.

I think the guy just thought you were 20-25, totally surprised and well, just didn´t know what to say... I´m sure he didn´t mean it in a bad way...

You shouldn´t be confused by a number and just let it happen... I mean feel just comfortable and ignore any number regarding age... It´s just a number and what really counts is how you feel and f you are comfortable... and you don´t seem to be that uncomfortable as it all is! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Whitney,

The new atomic wedgie video was crazy!  ;D

I really hope he was wearing something protective...you stretched his shorts up to his neck and lifted him off the ground by them! I can't imagine how much that must have hurt...he looks like he's about 170 lbs, and all that weight on his genitals, yikes. How does he enjoy doing all those painful stunts, lol?  :o

What's next for him??

Guest dr expandion

So there was a nice post on buzzfeed about you.  Looks like your personal quest is gaining some positive national attention,  and a wonderful movement.  Congrats!