New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm back! I'll probably be making a new thread with some new pics either today or tomorrow. I'm over 230 pounds now (last time I posted I was barely 200), I am so huge. Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been busy obtaining a 4.0 in my first semester of college :) But now I'm on break, and I'm ready to stuff my belly and make more videos. Also, I wanted to ask for suggestions for what people want to see for a new paid video. Should I make a new thread or just keep posting in this one?

Hey, I'm back! I'll probably be making a new thread with some new pics either today or tomorrow. I'm over 230 pounds now (last time I posted I was barely 200), I am so huge. Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been busy obtaining a 4.0 in my first semester of college :) But now I'm on break, and I'm ready to stuff my belly and make more videos. Also, I wanted to ask for suggestions for what people want to see for a new paid video. Should I make a new thread or just keep posting in this one?

I'm guessing that you've been doing a lot of snacking and not a lot of exercising. I hope your college has lots of elevators so you can avoid the stairs.  ;)

Guest XX-Burner-XX

I would love to see your belly and booty from different angles, so lots of side views and angles that really show off how fat youve become. lots of belly play, particularly while you're sitting down. Hearing you comment on your gain throughout the vid and other things related is great. wearing extra tight clothes that cant contain you. Perhaps show us how that white button up top from one of your last pay vids is fitting. Most of all, we wana see YOU darling! So glad you're back. Cant wait to spend money helping to fatten you up once again :)

Welcome back!  I can't wait to see the new pics...I think it's ok to bring back a thread when it's your own...I'd just keep this one going!!

Awesome!  It's great to have you back; I was wondering if you would return.  Congratulations on the weight gain, and congratulations on the 4.0!

Keep posting in this thread; no need for a new one.

So lovely to hear :D I think posting in this one's better. We can all see you then ;)