The return of Imogeneize?

nice!

But you forgot the scale.

Try to keep also the same angle and position of the camera, it's easier to compare.

Thats what's interesting with this kind of weeks stuffing, is to have only your weight changing and the rest staying still (yet you can change your clothes that's ok)

Those are only advices, you do as you wish, I'm not complaining, it is great to have you.

Guest OlayTheDay

I'm liking this stuffing challenge, Imogeneize!! One thing I gotta say about your weight...I'm impressed! I was about 230-ish when I got out of high school, so you've caught up to the old me

Keep rounding that sexy belly!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Damn, it seems you can eat quite a lot... amazed how fast you are growing! Your calory-intake would be interesting... and how many calories you need to eat per pound of weight gain. Did you find the time to record how much you are eating?

Wish you great and fat success for your stuffing week and thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Btw., I think no one has mentioned how amazing your belly button looks like.

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly

I feel like it takes a lot for you to feel stuffed, so I can only imagine how much you're actually eating to make this happen. I really want to see how big you look on day 7 though because I get the feeling it's going to be huge. Keep up the good work fatty.