For those that forgot Wilan is a Grammar Nazi!

Guest matt blue eyes

Pretty sure he meant "If she only knew what posting a few (new) pics would spark."

Meaning he wishes she knew how badly everyone wants to see more pictures from her and how popular she would be here. That's how I interpreted it anyways.

Pretty sure he meant "If she only knew what posting a few (new) pics would spark."

Meaning he wishes she knew how badly everyone wants to see more pictures from her and how popular she would be here. That's how I interpreted it anyways.

No, I really think he meant that she had no idea what she would spark when she posted those few pics.

So one here actually has a degree, the other does not. We still are wondering how the OP has never seen the 38583854 other threads devoted to her.

To get a Master's Degree, one must have a Bachelor's Degree first.  And I have two of those.  I have to assume we both have degrees.

To get a Master's Degree, one must have a Bachelor's Degree first.  And I have two of those.  I have to assume we both have degrees.

Nah, you can get an undergraduate Master's Degree - so you can get a Master's without a Bachelor's.

So, what you are saying is that you know better, but you are just too lazy to use correct grammar on our board, then?

*Recovering art major, Graduate from South Afghanistan University, school of warfare.  ;)

The interest level in this thread is waning, likely due to the "This is as useful as traffic lights in Grand Theft Auto" subject matter. Internet penis-size measuring aside, here's some chubby babes and old cars.

Dezzy-Chan and her TE51(?) Corolla...

tumblr_mjryhfOvXN1rp1f8wo1_500.jpg

Monica Mazzeretie (unsure of spelling) and a FireChicken...

tumblr_nayqhu268F1sitnino1_500.jpg

Three Window and BOOOOOOOOOOOBIES!!!!

tumblr_mam2o52tvI1rc6dbyo1_400.jpg

KFD car shop receptionist not amused!

tumblr_me3xpfHp2R1rc6dbyo1_500.jpg