Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

My better half has been gaining steadily for the past 3 years. Before that she had crash dieted to lost about 60 lbs, but has since gained it all back plus at least 20/30 lbs more. 

She will complain that she has gotten fat, but does nothing to change it. In fact she has taken up making desserts and snacks constantly.

She has in the past few months outgrown her fat clothes and rather than buy new ones, she has been borrowing my shirts. I’m not a huge guy (5’10 ~240lbs) but have always been pretty husky, and I would be lying if I said her new enthusiasm towards eating hasn’t added a few extra lbs on my body as well.

It started with a t-shirt to lounge in, or my gym shorts from time to time, but now that she has gotten so much bigger it is a near daily occurrence. But my shirts are even starting to get tight on her and my gym shorts have begin to struggle to be tied. If she isn’t wearing my clothes her tanks will roll up and expose he belly to the point that she doesn’t even try to adjust and flatten them back, she just lets her big bloated belly hang free, rubbing it and playing with her belly button, her hand will often slip below her blanket when she thinks I’m not looking when she does as well.

I think I’m in for a fun ride.

• 1 year later...

My wife had a biometric analysis done yesterday.

All of the numbers were good (and I found out that she is tipping the scales at 219.6! Up nearly 90 lbs from her lowest weight 6 years ago and a whopping 47.7% body fat percentage!) except she is on the very edge of going into the pre-diabetic level of blood glucose. But over all her cholesterol, triglycerides, etc. were all in the middle of the healthy range. She also scored very high in her muscle-fat analysis, so the doctor basically told her, lose some fat and you will be just fine.

So all day she just kept bragging about how good the results were, "just gotta lose a little fat" she kept saying...

Well that overall good report seemed to have given her permission to munch on snacks all day and ended with me being sent to get her a Shake and a Pretzel for a late night snack, plus she ate most of the onion rings I got for myself!

I'm just happy she's healthy and she has a long way to go before any ill health effects would be coming her way, but she seemed so proud that even though she's "fatter than she's ever been at least I'm muscularly fat"