Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

oh man, reading through this thread has been amazing, and I know I probably have a million stories but there are 3 that I think about often, girls that just really fascinate me as an observer, that is to say that I only see these girls occasionally and don't have any real contact with them.

1. there was this girl i went to high school with, she was always super skinny, like virtually anorexic at the time, she was friends with a friend of mine so I saw her often, she was kinda a bitchy scene girl, never thought twice about her before and sure enough after high school I didn't see her like at all. That was until earlier this year (like 5 or so years later) I was having some lunch in a food court and looked up for a sec to see this girl that looked like a dead ringer of her only as if she was like 40 kilos heavier (88lbs) and it was such a sight I had to do a double take, It couldn't have been her, no way, she was always like the skinniest person I knew, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, just a super weird moment, went into denial about it and brushed it off as nothing.

That WAS until a couple months later and I was catching up with a friend who sees her occasionally (not alot but more than I do) and he said "oh yeah you won't believe this but (girl) has gotten SUPER fat" and I was like "wait so that girl I saw months ago was her!?!?" "yeah probably" kinda hard to convey the weird feelings here but she was literally the last person I thought to get fat and yet it was actually real, it was kinda a trip.

2. The next girl is an interesting one, she was always the most 'popular' girl in school and she was skinny almost all of the time, literally all the boys were after her (and even me at the time lol) but I remember 2 incidents in high school, every year during the summer the school had one day where a bunch of classes would go to the water park, and I remember one year they had this huge inflatable playground/ obstacle course thingy, and I remember sitting on a bench poolside basically right across from where this little hole in the course was, and to be fair I think it was for some of the smaller kids, but my god I will never forget the moment where all of a sudden this girl, that was so popular and so pretty tried to squeeze through the hole but got stuck, right at her belly, I felt like I had been blessed by an angel or something lol. She couldn't get out of the hole but the person behind her pushed her though, I believe he was her boyfriend at the time, (and btw he got through the hole no problem) I actually think that's where my crush started for her lol.

then a few years later I remember seeing her in the library and by this point I had realized my fetish alot more and started noticing things more often, and I remember seeing her and thinking "my god her belly... actually seems quite noticeably bigger than last I saw her..." but It wasn't just me it seemed as I guess being the popular girl, many of the braver/ douchier guys let her know she was getting fat as only a couple days later she made a Facebook post addressing it. It was one of those "OK I know I gained some weight recently but you don't all have to tell me about it, and I'll have you know I love my body how it is" and all that, she even went into detail stating that she was 62 kilos (136lbs) and a size 10-12 (Australian (idk if that makes a difference or not)) truth be told I'm just paraphrasing I actually have the post screenshotted but I figured I should keep it vague just in case. Anyway despite that she lost weight and stayed skinny for the rest of high school.

BUT I'm not quite done yet, because much like the other girl, I didn't see her for years until a mutual friends birthday party and my fucking god, she surpassed just a noticeable belly, now she had the arms, hips, boobs and most noticeably for me for some reason, the face. Now she wasn't huge, but I would say she was around 80 kilos now (176lbs), and holy fucking dooley, I felt like fainting, turns out she was working at hungry jacks (burger king in Australia) since high school and I guess it's all accumulated in what she had become now... I was in heaven, I ended up talking to her a bit throughout the night and got her current facebook, and less than a week later she posts about how somebody she was serving while at work, did the classic "so when is the baby due?" so hopefully that should paint a picture of what she looked like then, and I'm not gonna lie it's been a long time since a good update but I have a feeling things might be spicing up in the next few months/ years we will see

3. The final girl is one of recent interest, it's actually quite baffling and leaves me up at night sometimes lol. Now this girl has a bit of history with our friend group as of now having been in a relationship with 3 different boys in the group, but the second person she was with, she was with for quite some time. Now she was a dancer and a damn skinny one at that, again I saw her very rarely, but when I did, I never thought much of her, just a skinny ginger girl who dances. Well a few years go by and I haven't seen or really heard from her in a while and suddenly she and her boyfriend have a huuuuge breakup, you know the kind where they both hate each others guts. Now at this point I wasn't really friends with her (now) ex boyfriend because, as you are about to find out he's a bit of an arsehole. As it turned out, they broke up because she -in his words- "got fat" no joke, you can see why I'm not friends with him anymore.

Anyway so she started hanging around another friend of mine who I'm much bigger friends with and I got to see her for the first time in years, and yeah she was a little chubby, really not SUPER noticeable, but a bit of a pot belly for sure. A big change from where she was before, but not so major that you would actually classify her as 'fat'. Well that was all well and good, and yeah as a month or 2 went on she and my friend started dating, and it wasn't long before I got to catch up with them again, and uhhhhhh it's difficult to put into words but I'm not one of those people who jump to conclusions and say that anyone who might look a bit bigger has actually gained weight, I mean of course I'm always looking out for these things, but I was starting to doubt my own memory... This time her belly was more than a little pot belly, it seemed bigger, much more noticeable, like the best way I can put it is the last time I saw her, she had a belly that you could notice IF you were looking for it, this time it was noticeable no matter who you were. I was in shock, there was no way she had gained so much in such a short time, things like this just don't happen to me, sure gains happen but never this fast! I remember the whole night I couldn't stop glancing at it, fighting my own memory and trying to think logically about it, trying to convince myself, she couldn't have gained that much but she did, she must have because...

once again, only another few months later, I see her again at a party of hers and she... is BIG... like she is actually fat now, no denying it, the arms are wobbly, the thighs are wider than her chair, even her fucking calves were huge and round, and that belly, that fucking belly man... She was wearing a loose summery dress which of course hung down at the edge of her enormous belly and I swear you would almost think she was 9 months pregnant with that distance (she definitely wasn't btw lol) It was undeniable at this point, the girl was growing, and quite rapidly at that. This once skinny dancer girl was now completely gone, replaced by this huge lazy girl who SERIOUSLY let herself go, and I'm pretty sure she really is just lazy as I think she's self aware of it as during that party, I overheard her saying something to her friend very nonchalantly describing she is so fat now she constantly needs new clothes, as if she really doesn't care as much about the weight as having to buy new clothes.

Now, theory time: when she broke up with her ex for being 'fat' she was bitter like REALLY bitter about it, and she rebounded SUPER quickly onto my friend, and so it makes me wonder... Now I'm not one of those people who jump to conclusions and start saying that X celebrities boyfriend must be a feeder because X looks a tiny bit bigger, no, and I'm almost 100% confident he isn't a feeder, but her... I think she's intentionally gaining weight just to spite her ex. Kind a crazy theory I know, but I think she's trying to do that whole "look how happy my life is without out, I'm fat and still doing great" I mean she also recently got engaged to my friend and it was REAL quick. And I know as an outsider looking in it might seem mad and over the top but from talking to her myself I wouldn't put it past her....

But for me, honestly I'm just waiting for the next time I see her, how much bigger could she possibly be??? It's already been a fair few months and idk when I'll see her again but I'm confident she very well might be even bigger

Whew, ok I went on for WAAAAY longer than I thought I would lol, I thought they were just short stories, hope they weren't too long or boring and I hope some of you enjoyed them! ❤️

Edited by finalhazardark
fixing grammatical errors, removed some Australian-isms and made some text Bold

• 5 years later...

I saw something yesterday that facinated me.

I was at a mall, walking through the food court when I glanced over to a table right in the center of the room that blew my mind.

A woman was sitting there slouched in her chair with her MORE than noticable belly protruding upward. Even though it was covered it was still very prominent, so much so that anyone could see it and note it was big on the woman's otherwise smaller frame.

She looked to be 5 or 6 months pregnant for comparisons sake, and while I can't rule out the possiblity that she was pregnant, something about her didn't make me think 'pregnant'.

It was probably the fact that in front of her sat a half-eaten ** of what I believe to have been miso soup. And I'm talking an actual **, not just a large bowl, with a long spoon resting within and a bunch of napkins all around.

She wasn't alone at the table however, with her was a man who was gazing longingly at her as she spoke to him. He, unlike her, had nothing in front of him, no food or otherwise.

I'm not typically the type of person to automatically presume someone is a feeder/ feedee, in most cases I think the answer is almost always something else, but there felt like just too much evidence to me that I witnessed a feeder, doing a public stuffing with his feedee.

I can't say for sure though, I'm not one to linger and stare but It's sat with me ever since and I felt I just needed to write about it!