What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Wow, thank you.  My progress for the last week and a bit has been going extremely well, my appetite is getting larger, my cravings are getting stronger, and now when I'm emotional I can eat and not feel sick. I have put on 3kgs. My favorite foods atm are Cheesecake, Caramel and cream, and Chips and Gravy.

Things are looking up. :)

3Kgs=6.61387 LBS for the US in a little over 1 weeks. Good lord honey you are doing good congrats

Look. At. That. Hang!

imageserver.php?id=422442

This picture is totally amazing. And when I consider how much bigger your body will be in a few weeks and months from now ... I'd love to see that. :) Maybe we could make a desktop background (wallpaper) out of your pictures?

• Curvage Model

This thread is definitely my absolute favorite currently active thread. Every single time a comparison shot comes up, I hardly believe that it isn't altered. Truly amazing stuff, and I like to think the best is yet to come.

Aww thank you, it is unbelievable and thank goodness for me constantly taking photos because without those you wouldn't realize such amazing changes.  It is mind boggling how the body works, the changes in my body and tbh I don't even think I am sexy.  Funny that.

But the camera sees what I don't in the mirror, and I am glad I can look at my photos and say I am.  The woman's mind is so strange, like they see their image in the mirror, but what they see in their mind is something totally different.

I think you are correct, the best is yet to come. :)

Guest BigGirlsLover86

wow niki you did some grat job! i just love to see how happy you look on your pics and how big you are gettinng...:D i hope you go on with this amazing weight gain tour. i wish you all the best!

Aww thank you, it is unbelievable and thank goodness for me constantly taking photos because without those you wouldn't realize such amazing changes.  It is mind boggling how the body works, the changes in my body and tbh I don't even think I am sexy.  Funny that.

But the camera sees what I don't in the mirror, and I am glad I can look at my photos and say I am.  The woman's mind is so strange, like they see their image in the mirror, but what they see in their mind is something totally different.

I think you are correct, the best is yet to come. :)

Ni Ki, I agree with most of what you said, but I hope that comment that you don't think you're sexy is false. You are most definitely sexy and beautiful, easily one of the most popular women on this entire forum. As much as I love your thread, I hope you're aren't doing all of this when in truth it makes you unhappy.

• Curvage Model

Ni Ki, I agree with most of what you said, but I hope that comment that you don't think you're sexy is false. You are most definitely sexy and beautiful, easily one of the most popular women on this entire forum. As much as I love your thread, I hope you're aren't doing all of this when in truth it makes you unhappy.

I am happy,  if I wasn't I would not be doing this. All good,  so don't you worry.  :)

I am happy,  if I wasn't I would not be doing this. All good,  so don't you worry.  :)

Very good to hear. As much as I love bigger women, I hate when ones do it under pressure or last resort because no one should do anything that saddens them IMO. So glad you're happy because you've made the last year so much brighter just as I know you will this year too.  :thumbsup:

• Curvage Model

Hi all,

I thought I would update you all with some screenshots from a video I'm making.  Something in pink

I've been super busy, plus a little lazy too. Plus eating heaps too. 105kgs now :)

Feels like I haven't been on here for ages. <3

oops forgot to add a photo of my natural belly hang, it's getting lower. ;)

Any day soon I think that button will pop.  ;)

post-34301-14513548108632_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513548109202_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513548109327_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513548109644_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513548109883_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513548110038_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513548112144_thumb.jpg