Need your help all, something good is to come!

Guest themajesstic

Guest omphpumph

Congrats on building the courage to share Curvage with your friend!  I think Kristy would feel very welcome here.  She's cute!  :D

Guest themajesstic

I love all these comments! :) I've been sharing with her and it's made her smile so I think she's going to like this!

Here's a selfie she gave me to share.

post-16315-14513477163374_thumb.jpg

She's a real cutie. I think she's going to enjoy her time here. We'll all make sure that she feels right at home. I'm glad that she's taken to this so very well. I hope she enjoys the company of the like minded people here and I cannot wait to see more of her and her beautiful smile  :) 

this thread is wonderful. curvage is many things to many people, but the idea of helping your friend see that big is beautiful is transcendant

I'll follow that flowery prose with "If I were single I'd put it in her butt!" :P

In all seriousness, I hope this thread gives her a boost of confidence, and she starts posting!

Guest Atlya

I'll follow that flowery prose with "If I were single I'd put it in her butt!" :P

In all seriousness, I hope this thread gives her a boost of confidence, and she starts posting!

The flowery prose would have been quite sufficient to me... :/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TLK3841

Between your original post and this comment right here, well...I think everyone's reaction to her introduction speaks for itself! Congratulations on courageously letting her know about this site themajesstic, I rate it highly as fending off starving African lions covered in meat. Give Kristy this :thumbsup: :)