Girls talking about their weight v2

Hi guys, long-time lurker and first-time commenter. I witnessed something today I knew you guys would want to hear, so I made an account to say it. 

Essentially, I was at a family gathering that included some people who hadn't seen each other in years. My cousin brought his girlfriend; she's well integrated into the family, so people are familiar with her. However, a mix of Covid/their jobs and travel/distance meant many people hadn't seen her in a few years; FWIW, she's 29.

As soon as I saw her, I sort of thought she'd gained weight, but I'm sensitive to notice that, so I didn't assume others would; I was super wrong, it was also more weight than I first thought. My slightly bitchy grandma pointed it out to my mom the first time they were alone, but better was to come. Eventually, all the non-boomers formed their own table, and we chatted and drank. Another cousin opted against drinking, saying she was on a diet trying to lose a few pounds days, to which my cousin's gf laughed and said she should be on that too; nobody really replied; it got better. We talked a little later about belly button piercings, and she casually said that she would love one "but needed to lose some of the belly rolls because it would disappear in them". When someone complimented her outfit, she said something about how squeezed into it she was and how she felt like she was going to burst out of her pants. By this point, I had noticed her gain more, and honestly, it looked like 30/40 pounds since I saw her in late 2019. She was carrying it quite well, but it was becoming apparent serious effort had gone into hiding it. The last comment, the best was yet to come, was when we were talking about Halloween costumes, and my cousin joked to her they should go as 2000s pop stars, he would dress in the N-Sync vests etc. She could wear a tank top and low waist jeans; she laughed at that and said sarcastically, "oh yeah, that would be so flattering", and, swear down, held her top up a little to show off her belly and make the point, it was pretty tanned but bulging, with a really solid bottom roll and a slightly smaller one perched on top that I saw the bottom of. Everyone laughed, and she seemed to enjoy people laughing/being funny. 

Anyway, yeah, that's my story.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 6:03 PM, j414 said:

Awesome!! Any update?

Hi, I had a pretty interesting time with her. Sadly because it's real life and not a weight gain story where she gains 10 pounds every time I see her forever, and we all have boners, she looked pretty much the same. However(!), pretty much the same is still pretty fat, and this time she clearly hadn't gone to hours of effort to hide it. She was wearing a skirt and a t-shirt tucked into it; the t-shirt was very tight and when she sat down rolls were very clear. I mentioned a few times that I had gained some weight myself, and each time, she replied with "me too!" or a variation of it. Eventually, we talked about working out when it was just her and I, and she talked about how unfit she has become; she mentioned that her resting heart rate is now in the 90s and that, according to her watch, she never does more than 5000 steps a day. Eventually, she told a story about how winded she got walking to an Uber up a hill, and my cousin was clearly cringing a bit, so after that, she stopped talking about it. I don't think he's a fan of her extra weight at all, and it actually made me feel sorry for her because, after the Uber story, she clearly started sucking her gut in and covering it with her hand.

• 2 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, Anderssonson said:

Hi guys, long-time lurker and first-time commenter. I witnessed something today I knew you guys would want to hear, so I made an account to say it. 

Essentially, I was at a family gathering that included some people who hadn't seen each other in years. My cousin brought his girlfriend; she's well integrated into the family, so people are familiar with her. However, a mix of Covid/their jobs and travel/distance meant many people hadn't seen her in a few years; FWIW, she's 29.

As soon as I saw her, I sort of thought she'd gained weight, but I'm sensitive to notice that, so I didn't assume others would; I was super wrong, it was also more weight than I first thought. My slightly bitchy grandma pointed it out to my mom the first time they were alone, but better was to come. Eventually, all the non-boomers formed their own table, and we chatted and drank. Another cousin opted against drinking, saying she was on a diet trying to lose a few pounds days, to which my cousin's gf laughed and said she should be on that too; nobody really replied; it got better. We talked a little later about belly button piercings, and she casually said that she would love one "but needed to lose some of the belly rolls because it would disappear in them". When someone complimented her outfit, she said something about how squeezed into it she was and how she felt like she was going to burst out of her pants. By this point, I had noticed her gain more, and honestly, it looked like 30/40 pounds since I saw her in late 2019. She was carrying it quite well, but it was becoming apparent serious effort had gone into hiding it. The last comment, the best was yet to come, was when we were talking about Halloween costumes, and my cousin joked to her they should go as 2000s pop stars, he would dress in the N-Sync vests etc. She could wear a tank top and low waist jeans; she laughed at that and said sarcastically, "oh yeah, that would be so flattering", and, swear down, held her top up a little to show off her belly and make the point, it was pretty tanned but bulging, with a really solid bottom roll and a slightly smaller one perched on top that I saw the bottom of. Everyone laughed, and she seemed to enjoy people laughing/being funny. 

Anyway, yeah, that's my story.

Pretty cool update! I finally saw her for the first time in a few months at a family birthday on Friday night. She clearly put on a bit of weight over Christmas. She was wearing shorts over tights and the shorts looked fit to burst. Not many comments until my other cousin commented that "we all put on a bit of weight over Christmas" to which she patted her belly and said "yup!", later in the night I overheard her comment that she didn't wear a bra once over Christmas and since she has had to again none of them fit her and she spills out constantly. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 1:07 PM, Anderssonson said:

Pretty cool update! I finally saw her for the first time in a few months at a family birthday on Friday night. She clearly put on a bit of weight over Christmas. She was wearing shorts over tights and the shorts looked fit to burst. Not many comments until my other cousin commented that "we all put on a bit of weight over Christmas" to which she patted her belly and said "yup!", later in the night I overheard her comment that she didn't wear a bra once over Christmas and since she has had to again none of them fit her and she spills out constantly. 

Update. 

I've seen her a few times since this went down as they're starting to make more effort with the family, but last night was the first 'gainer content'.

We had a family dinner for an elderly relative's birthday; she came and looked great; she has a semi-permanent double chin now, but she still looked good. After the dinner, a few of us went for drinks separately from the older ones. 

This is where she addressed her weight, openly commenting that "my belly is too big now" and saying she would rather "die" than have a body fat/skin food test done. She seems to have become a little more insecure, as she also said she wouldn't be wearing a bikini this summer.