New and excited

• Curvage Model
On 9/2/2016 at 9:19 AM, Gabbo said:

Burgers are doing you wonders Seleene

Oh! they are my best allies on my way to grow my fatness c:

On 10/2/2016 at 8:30 PM, sower said:

Absolutely!  I've made them a couple times myself.

That's awesome! I wonder how you ate them.. I really like them with butter, ham and cheese *w* also with chopped and spiced meat x3

On 12/2/2016 at 11:17 PM, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

Looks like you put up a firework in my absence, Chiguirita Seleene! 

:-)

The way you can change and adjust is awesome... Look at the private pics of you, not that you look slim in them but chubby... but in your official shots done as model you look about 50-70 pounds fatter... how do you do that, please?

Anyway it´s alaways a big pleasure to see your stuff and stuffings! Do you think your belly could ever be as round as the gut of Selena after devouring her attacker in "MIB II"? You wouldn´t mind being that huge, right?

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Well I must say that by the moment that first picture was took I wasn't officially a model but I was already a feedee C: if I'm not wrong it was my third month officially gaining.. I was a bit skinnier when I met my feeder.. and I don't have an specific way of "doing this" Chris.. I just enjoy every meal and I've became used to stop eating only when I'm totally filled c: that's pretty much it! and I think that I can get that size in a matter of months.. right now my belly its not that big, I must keep my training ;P

On 13/2/2016 at 10:17 PM, Spectre said:

Also I'm curious how does it feel to have all that extra weight on you? It has to be different carrying all those extra pounds and I imagine that all that extra fluff around your body has to feel different

Well it feels wet and sweaty xD living in venezuela with extra weight it's kinda difficult nowadays because there's too much heat and the temperature it's always high xP also it's really comfortable to sleep with my softer body and wherever I sit I feel like a cushion x3

On 14/2/2016 at 11:35 AM, bangs15 said:

Lol, your relatives and concerned friends will get use to it and not even remember the skinny you soon enough. Your chubbiness is so cute already!

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha xD I hope so x'D :3 thank you sweetie!

On 19/2/2016 at 6:39 PM, dinosaurman24 said:

Holy sexy angel Seleene!

I would absolutely love to spend a whole day in the kitchen and cook you burgers, arepas, and anything else your greedy, gorgeous growing belly desires!

You stomach, arms and thighs are absolutely driving me mad as you swell and grow even more GORGEous! I'd love to massage you all over, all day as you plump out in all directions!

Seriously, you're very pretty,

And you don't need to cut off your eyes and face because you're just too pretty for that ^&^

That's very kind! xD having a personal chef I believe it's every feedees dreamed desire xD I'm really glad that you are enjoying how I grow and I must say that I don't cut the pics for my appearance, my editor does it :P xD he might have his reasons! anyway thanks a lot, it's really heart warming to be called pretty so many times in a same message c:

On 19/2/2016 at 6:46 PM, thetingtangdude said:

You got my full attention!!! Very impressive!!! Sexy as hell!!!!

Hahahaha :3 Thank you! Thank you very much n.n

On 19/2/2016 at 8:56 PM, Bag1980 said:

Sweet Lord! Somebody is getting nice and soft. Let's not forget extremely sexy too! :D

Always so sweet and flattering :rolleyes:^_^

On 19/2/2016 at 9:41 PM, Vercetti91 said:

:o oh my goodness...

how much weight did you gained from "before" to "after"?

If I'm totally honest I don't know xD my feeder knows but I'm just too busy eating to notice how much I've grown.. although Chris has an interesting theory c:

On 19/2/2016 at 10:26 PM, SuperJ707 said:

Wow wow wow!!! Can't wait to see a third photo added to this set

Soon c;

On 19/2/2016 at 11:27 PM, Krounos Demetrios said:

Your expanding curves are so beautiful. There is still so much space to grow into this tiny violet bikini.

Thank you sweety! I absolutely agree with you :3

On 20/2/2016 at 1:03 AM, BellyFondler2 said:

Oh, Burger-Selene, there is so much more of you to love!

Hahaha xD :3 yup C: much more to cuddle and to squeeze n.n

On 20/2/2016 at 2:23 AM, extra_m13 said:

the before is sexy... the presente is delicious, and the future? im sure it will be boiling hot !! thanks for sharing the journey! im from mexico btw

:3 I think future is promising.. and I can't wait to start eating it up! It's my pleasure to share with you my journey, Mexico it's a beautiful country with a irresistible gastronomy! I would like to visit it someday c:

On 20/2/2016 at 5:03 AM, Kalistaxstar said:

engordaste muchisimo! :o:wub:

Hahahaha todavia no! estoy en eso pero aún me falta :3

On 20/2/2016 at 2:34 PM, flex123 said:

So sexy

n.n Thank you!

On 20/2/2016 at 4:32 PM, leoalternative said:

Congratulations!!! :D You look amazing, keep up the good work ;)

I will darling! Thanks for the support ;)

15 hours ago, regbill said:

It's nice to see all of your hard work is paying off.;)

It's noticeable huh? xD sometimes even I get surprised how fast all this time and weight had passed! :o:D

• Curvage Model
On 21/2/2016 at 7:25 PM, hummer116 said:

YES! Continue gaining. You look fabulous.

:3 thank you honey, of course I will ;)

On 21/2/2016 at 0:41 AM, sum_joe said:

Now that's a nice belly with some thighs to match. :)

hahaha :3 thanks :rolleyes:

On 22/2/2016 at 1:13 AM, Gabbo said:

She has defiantly chubbed up quite a bit.

Just a little bit ;) until now!

On 23/2/2016 at 3:03 PM, dare30em said:

So sexy how you hold your bloated belly. It's really noticeable your arms are starting to get soft. Also your face is much fuller and more beautiful than ever. I hope you'll continue your journey (and share it with us).

n.n I'm glad you find it sexy, actually I feel it's noticeable how everything in my body it's getting softer! and my cheeks have got huge since the year started.. of course I'll continue with my journey :3 and I must really like sharing the experience with all of you c:

On 24/2/2016 at 10:03 PM, extra_m13 said:

feeling full is so erotic... lets do it more often

:3 I agree.

On 25/2/2016 at 0:00 AM, Curveboy said:

Es increíble la tranformación que has llevado.

Es impresionante lo gorda que te pusiste y lo hermosa que te ves actualmente. Ya no queda ninguna parte delgada en tu cuerpo, te has puesto muy suave y linda.

Espero logres alcanzar el tamaño que deseas.

Muchas gracias Curveboy c: como siempre muy amable! aprecio mucho tu gentileza.

On 25/2/2016 at 2:22 PM, MCastro said:

Muy hermosa, soy de Venezuela me gustaría poder chatear contigo.. ¿Tienes Skype? 

Muchas gracias n.n podemos chatear por el chat de mi tumblr :3 (la dirección está en mi firma), tengo skype pero solo para asuntos de trabajo.

On 24/2/2016 at 2:41 PM, extra_m13 said:

the sky is the limit, getting bigger is pure joy thanks for sharing!

hahahahaha I love sharing here :3 it's always my pleasure! to keep eating and sharing ;)

On 26/2/2016 at 3:22 AM, Gabbo said:

Utterly beeautiful.

Thanks Gabbo :P

20 hours ago, regbill said:

I see a stunning young lady. ;)

:wub:

1 hour ago, shotgun123 said:

I see a girl that wants me to take those chips and stuff them down her eager throat. Maybe some cake as well ;)

*w* make it chocolate cake and we have a deal!! xD