Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The good news is, day 1. The bad news is, day 109. 

F7142032-34A1-4CC1-B227-9FDA548B2E10.jpeg

240B3CA5-0885-4B44-9491-A5F3079214CC.jpeg

What is it with so many women's wrestlers losing weight? Kaitlyn Marie, Harlow O'Hara and now Maddison Miles??

Guest ratetankmark

FXV6vOpWAAE9IqL?format=jpg&name=large

Is this Deonna acknowledging what a fat ass she has that she needs to cover it with the world? xD

On 7/11/2022 at 1:48 AM, ratetankmark said:

What is it with so many women's wrestlers losing weight? Kaitlyn Marie, Harlow O'Hara and now Maddison Miles??

I wouldn't worry about Maddison Miles. She's been on many temporarily succesful diets, but has always ended up bigger than before eventually. It's like her body has a fat memory which always makes her gain faster than the last time.

Guest ratetankmark

1d03b39951fcbdd885f0e631aab9538dc0f8c995

Deonna looking good! This might be one of my favourite pictures of her, maybe it's the way her hair is done up?

Guest ratetankmark

FXrDfHSVsAMLcM6?format=jpg&name=large

FXrDfHRUIAE7Kl7?format=jpg&name=medium

Not sure which is before and which is after, but the second image is my ideal body for Jordynne!

6 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

FXrDfHSVsAMLcM6?format=jpg&name=large

FXrDfHRUIAE7Kl7?format=jpg&name=medium

Not sure which is before and which is after, but the second image is my ideal body for Jordynne!

Second is sadly before.

She doesn’t want to be fat so it would be weird for her to brag about it now. She looks so weird now tho. Skinny except for random thigh fat.

Guest ratetankmark
28 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Second is sadly before.

She doesn’t want to be fat so it would be weird for her to brag about it now. She looks so weird now tho. Skinny except for random thigh fat.

It's just that the second one was on the right, usually it's a 'before and after' with the before on the left.