Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

The chick in the middle of Paige and Saraya is Becky Lynch, one of the 3 callups from NXT debuting on last night's Raw. She's cute.

I know who Becky Lynch is, bro! ;-) Just didn´t recognize her on the photo. It´s a bit older I suppose. Did Becky have a nose surgery since? That part of hers looks different to the GIF in my opinion. BTW: The lady on the photo is NOT Becky Lynch but Rebecca Knox to rather correct! ;-)

But about Paige's half-sister - this Nikki Best woman - any pictures?

There is a documentary about Paige´s family on YT... I think the name is "Wrestling With My Family" and Nikki Best is shown there.

Best wishes,

Chris

By the way, where is Candice Michelle these days?

Yeah, those are burned into my head. Candice was released a little while after these photos were taken. Perhaps her look had something to do with it... She wasn't even big in my view.

She's had like 3 kids since. Pregnant isn't exactly my cup of tea though. Neither is cosmetic surgery, certainly the one in the second picture.

Yeah, those are burned into my head. Candice was released a little while after these photos were taken. Perhaps her look had something to do with it... She wasn't even big in my view.

She's had like 3 kids since. Pregnant isn't exactly my cup of tea though. Neither is cosmetic surgery, certainly the one in the second picture.

Well, Candice certainly was no Skinny Minnie, at least compared to other divas at the time like Maria, Michelle or Ashley, who I thought were skinny. Sure, Mickie was rather curvy, but so was Candice. Melina definitely had curves and a rather lean look to her. Candice always had a curvy look to her from what I remember.

Well, Candice certainly was no Skinny Minnie, at least compared to other divas at the time like Maria, Michelle or Ashley, who I thought were skinny. Sure, Mickie was rather curvy, but so was Candice. Melina definitely had curves and a rather lean look to her. Candice always had a curvy look to her from what I remember.

Then you had buff Beth Phoenix who railroaded her out of relevance.

In other news, Bray Wyatt's sister (and Bo Dallas' sister - I'm breaking kayfabe, sorry) had a tryout with WWE. Her name is Mika Rotunda. Once upon a time, she weighed around 250 lbs, but this was when she was a teen. I haven't found pictures of this (and probably shouldn't), but my proof so far is one of those People Magazine weight loss articles:

mika-rotunda-people-magazine-body-spartan.jpg

The bodyspartan site even cropped out the before.

Then you had buff Beth Phoenix who railroaded her out of relevance.

In other news, Bray Wyatt's sister (and Bo Dallas' sister - I'm breaking kayfabe, sorry) had a tryout with WWE. Her name is Mika Rotunda. Once upon a time, she weighed around 250 lbs, but this was when she was a teen. I haven't found pictures of this (and probably shouldn't), but my proof so far is one of those People Magazine weight loss articles:

mika-rotunda-people-magazine-body-spartan.jpg

The bodyspartan site even cropped out the before.

Nice find. What an unfortunate last name for a fat child/teen. I thought it was a wrestling name when I first saw it:)

So Paige was a guest on Stone Colds podcast last night, she´s got some wild storys, here´´s a link: http://reviewtv.in/wwe-raw/?si=x30ahdb

Anybody wanna take a few screencaps, cuz i gotta admit, i dont know how to....

The only real relevant things she brought up were her mom not being skinny after giving birth to her and her own love of beer and whiskey.

And she has scoliosis, which may be a factor in her curvage (for lack of a better word).

Paige has scoliosis? How is she allowed to wrestle then?

and her own love of beer and whiskey.

As "Total Divas" haven´t told us already! It sucks though as I believe it might lead to something bad for her... I mean both of her parents have history of substance abuse when Paige´s mom was a bit younger than Paige is now so she has it inside her DNA... I see an addiction incoming to be honest...

Best regards,

Chris

Paige has scoliosis? How is she allowed to wrestle then?

As "Total Divas" haven´t told us already! It sucks though as I believe it might lead to something bad for her... I mean both of her parents have history of substance abuse when Paige´s mom was a bit younger than Paige is now so she has it inside her DNA... I see an addiction incoming to be honest...

Best regards,

Chris

The WWE Wellness Policy yields a multi-strike suspension system for substance abuse infractions. I think she has to fail 3 wellness tests before they fire her, but even that's pretty liberal and inconsistent. After 3 strikes you're supposed to be gone, but Randy Orton has 3 strikes and he's still on the active roster. I think there may have been a guy who only had 2 strikes and WWE waived him.

I don't know if alcohol is on that banned substances list; I highly doubt it since it's a common social substance. I think it's only  a problem if they get some sort of criminal trouble with it, like a DUI or public intoxication.