Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

4 minutes ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

Dam Nia Gut is totally hanging in that outfit... just saying someone needs to get those caps lol wish I could sorry guys 

Her belly looked seriously big. When she was hanging over the middle rope it was hanging well over. Looked hottt

• 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

The only problem with Liv being a face is that she really doesn't have a character, that's not me trying to be mean or anything but it'll be easier for her to be a heel and mold into a good character then she can use that for when she turns face.

Plus she's just injured the biggest female star in the company by being reckless. It's so much easier to transition to a heel now as a jealous "I told you I'd get revenge" character 

1 minute ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

I think that was a shoot, I don't think she actually injured her I think Rea got hurt in her mania match

Apparently not, it was the impact on the wall when liv rammed her in it. Was listening to a couple of podcasts (meltzer and sean Ross sapp) who both said it was that spot.