7 Screenshots

About This File

Shar swims underwater like a fat mermaid. She jiggles her fatness in the sun.. rubbing cream into her fat belly. She scoffs burgers.. drinks vodka.. plays around in the pool.. and shows off her bloated belly after scoffing so much food. 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Craggers21

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You know your in paradise when you see a Golden Delicious Goddess in a Bikini!! Drinking out of a pineapple with a straw!  It's like a daydream you don't want to wake up from ! Love it.❤️

Link to review
Ukboi87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

At this point it should just be understood that Shar's videos will always be top drawer! Taking a holiday just to lounge about in the sun and stuff herself with food, I think that's a dream right there! And best of all we get to see it too! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

I always love shar’s holiday vids, its great to see her enjoying herself with her belly out 😍 laying on a lilo but its not long before it capsizes bet this happens a bit often than it use to before 😮 also some great underwater footage of shar swimming along her rolls jiggling 🥵. It isn’t to long before shar stops for food which is two burgers which she eats one in each hand which is definitely the norm for her now, stuffing those down pretty quickly. Before the next plate of food arrives potatoes with loads of mayo and another large burger 😮 to go in her already stuffed belly then shar sits by the pool jiggling that stuffed belly full of food 🐷.  Shar mentions that she is going out for food later but wonders how she is going to fit in her dress, can’t wait to see how many more pounds are added to you after this holiday. 

Link to review
Louki

Your best video so far! I love it! Wish I could rate it with 6 stars!😍

Response from the author:

Thankyouu 🤍

Link to review
theseven

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

Shar you are a fantastic girl

I love your new hair colors

I love the bikini you wear in the video

I love yours videos

The scene if you eat burger in bikini is so perfect

This video is 6 Stars

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Unbelievable video... this Goddess kills it in every clip... You haven’t lived until y’all watch this video... Thank you my dear lady🎉🍾🥰😘🤟🏼😍 can’t wait to see the next🤞🏼

Link to review