4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi everyone! So this is my first ever weigh in video! I'd stopped actively gaining for the past few months so I was curious to see how much I weighed. No Spoilers! 😋 If you choose to comment please don't mention the number and spoil the anticipation for everyone else! This has also been a very requested video so tada! Here you go! 

Hope you enjoy! 

Much love xo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Worf37ge

Goof to see how much you're starting your gaining journey at again! A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! Keep up the good work

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi Lovely Cheeseburgerlover,

What a lovely video capture. I was stunned at how lovely and well presented you look... Loved your little outfit and sexy elbow dimples :wub: Again you sport a great set of curves that hopefully you will develop over the coming weeks, months and enhanced by hopefully an 'easier' festive season to over indulge somewhat...

I really loved the way you rushed towards me at the end to give me a kiss and and a hug - I was somewhat blushing and mesmerised by your curves and stunning looks...

Hoping that life treats you favourably always and forever.....

Link to review