Clothes try-on from beginning of weight gain

$7.99

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Who remembers these outfits from when I first started gaining??

watch me try on some of my clothes from my older videos. Do you want to see how they look on me since my big weight gain this year. 

Hope you enjoy watching how much my body is changing as much as I do.😘😘

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cat is so chubby, so cute, so sexy in this video. There is never enough of her, though it's clear she's grown. May the holidays be generous!

Link to review
joebu8453

Wow! What a video! I love how the shirt in the first outfit REPEATEDLY rolls up the belly! And, then, the shorts in outfit #2! 

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Omg Cat, you have gotten so fat that I'm getting worried for you! Did you mean to turn yourself into such an obese piggy? 😮If you don't start exercising soon you might win blue ribbon for fattest pig at the state fair 😁🐖🥇💖

Enjoyed the vid!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Cat is soooooo beautiful here as she tries on old clothes. Her stretchmarks are even more pronounced and longer than ever. Her hair is gorgeous, as well as her eyes! Her double chin and neck area have been growing a ton, as her belly obviously has as well. Can't wait for future updates as she continues to expand! Cat, you grow more beautiful every video! 🥰

Link to review

Some how I did not purchase this video sooner. But I was going back and listening to past videos I had purchased on Curvage and was just curious on how different @Chubbycat666 looked. I was curious on some of the things mentioned in other videos about keeping the tight clothes so I was curious to be able to go back and see what the clothes looked like. I was curious to see how they are stored. Really I don’t think visually there is too much of a difference besides more prominent stretch marks, the roles being more. But the real difference is the voice and breathing. You can tell breathing is more difficult in 2023 vs 2019. That is the biggest difference. But it is nice to see this video and look back. One thing that has been great is that ChubbyCat has been consistent with getting multiple angles, being excited about gaining and loving how her body looks. It is great being able to go back and watch these types of videos and see the differences. This is one I want to revisit just to have a side to side comparison or just hear the differences. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Snowfox8558

10/10 body, 10/10 face, and really chill voice. Can’t wait to see how chubby you get down the road!☺️

Link to review
Heavyhitter

🚨😍😲Wow, WOW, WOWZA!!!😲😍🚨

Cat has REALLY been PLUMPING UP lately and nothing shows it more then this outgrown top from LESS THEN A YEAR AGO

A shirt that not long ago completely covered her belly, now barely reaches her belly button when pulled all the way down

The shirt is forced to roll up with any little movement while Cat tries to keep it down in a 3 Stooges like battle, where she pulls down one end while the other end rises up

THIS VIDEO IS A MUST HAVE!!! Cat is looking ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 💜🤤💜oh my god wow GIF

Link to review