4 Screenshots

About This File

So I just finished working out and decided to eat a few giant cookies before hoping into the shower. I had to sneak them in because I'm staying at my parents for a bit and they're trying to get me to eat healthy! Looks like I'm going to have to sneak out for a lot of cheeseburgers the next little while! 

Hope you enjoy me showing my belly some love while I eat a chocolate chip cookie! 

Much love xo 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

oatmeal

Enjoy some great belly views while @Cheeseburgerlover enjoys a well-deserved cookie. She is looking positively wonderful and seems to relish putting those calories she just burned back into her tummy. Her parents must be confused why she isnt losing weight. Video is short, sweet, and at a price you can't beat.

Link to review
1mini1

We catch up with Cheeseburgerlover hallway though a large calorie filled cookie.... And my oh my it looks like Cheeseburgerlovers belly and hips are widening nicely... Such a great figure and getting so soft :wub:

Lets hope she can sneak in a load of extra treats to maintain and grow her figure. Surely this will assist with the preparations for the turbocharged intake of fattening foods at Thanksgiving :D

Link to review