4 Screenshots

About This File

I love the 1950s and I love chocolate cake! So I thought, why not combine the two and share the fun with you! Red dress, black lingerie that's too tight and chocolate cake with cherries on top, doesn't get more classic 50s sexy than that! My gift to you for Valentine's Day  and its a long one! 30 minutes of me and my lusciousness in heels no less! 🥰

P.s. I must admit.... filming this and now watching it over again definitely made me rather ... flustered...😘

Hope you enjoy! 

Much love xo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PoachedParsley

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a wonderful video and I appreciate all the hard work that went into it. CBL absolutely owns the aesthetic and is a gosh darn delight. With this being a longer video, it's great to spend more time being able to enjoy her aura. She is absolutely gorgeous and I feel the need to point out that her eyes are otherworldly in how stunning they are. I 100% recommend this video!

Link to review
Worf37ge

If you love housewives cooking away, then CBL has your needs met with this one. As always, she is just perfect in this tight dress and apron baking away. She perfectly takes the cake here. You don't wanna miss this one. 

Link to review