5 Screenshots

About This File

[first upload - please be nice 😇]

Gym girl gives in to food 🍩 

After stopping the gym, she decides it’s a good idea to wear her old gymwear noticing it is getting a little tighter as she finishes the pack of donuts. Once stuffed she has a little belly play and booty shake in bed.

Video includes: 

• belly play

• booty play 

• booty shake

• different angles 

• eating donuts 

Other Files from DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She's off to a good start!

This video shows maybe the first 10-15 pounds of her gain from all different angles. She's put on some chub, but there's also muscles under the outer layer.

Way to go!

Response from the author:

Thank you! This was 3 months ago, the potential was seen and I’m growing so much 🤭 this was just the beginning 😍🐷

Link to review
Charleston55th

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Great first video, absolutely brimming with potential. For a first video this is pretty dang good, nice array of angles and a perfect ex-gymbunny outfit. Talking in the videos or showing your face would vastly improve any future content, but this is a great start. Will absolutely keep my eye on your gain ❤️ 

Link to review
Simplesnapper

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Definitely a great clip overall, eager to see where she goes with her journey.  This clip shows off a little taste of her slide from gym bunny to feedee as she her sweets. I would only hope that in future videos you could at some commentary/fat chat, it makes the videos more engaging but a it’s a great start nonetheless. 

Link to review
AdventurerNick

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Super hot video, she eats donuts and plays with her belly and shakes her ass. Good first video, hope you grow so much bigger and will be following your journey for sure. Would like to hear you talk more in next video though but great job!

Link to review
Feederrobbie

1 of 6 members found this review helpful 1 / 6 members

Bought this to see a feedee giving in to true feedee nature but this just seems like a girl trying to make a quick buck while bulking for the gym. 

Response from the author:

Thanks for buying my video and spending your time to write this review. Your opinions couldn’t be further from the truth but thanks for expressing them ☺️

Link to review