9 Screenshots

About This File

DiaryOfAGrowingGirl wants to chat with you about her journey so far and the changes she’s seeing in her body! Talking about her big belly, ass and thighs and how she loves the tight feeling of her clothes on her rolls! 

She can’t help the excitement of seeing the change and is looking forward to seeing what she looks like with added pounds in months and a year down the line 🤭

Video includes:

- Body Tour

- Belly Play

- Ass Play

- Fat Chat

Other Files from DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LittleMamasBoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First of all, I love that you’re so happy with your new body! That’s what’s most important. I’m excited to see where you go - you’re definitely my favorite model on here!

You say it’s only a 5 pound gain, but you probably lost a good amount of muscle which is heavy, and now are putting on fat, which is why the change looks so different regardless of the scales

Also, you saying tight clothes are a turn on for you is a big old YES from me! Please please do your jeans try on video you were mentioning in the clip because that would be amazing! You have the best lower half around! Thick thighs save lives 🙏🏼

10/10, buy this clip now and support her journey!

Link to review
fine_as_hell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An absolute curvy goddess. Very in-depth review on all the changes on her body! Those thighs have gotten so damn big and the jiggle is amazing 😫 Can't forget about her perfect ass! That thing is a whole unit😂 Very glad to hear you're enjoying your journey so much! Can't wait for this video to be your "before" at the end of the year!

Link to review

Nice chubby body growing everything in you grows very proportional even your pretty face looks fatty and best of all is that you're happy with those changes.

Your thighs are very sexy very soon they will become into a thunder thighs.

Link to review