14 Screenshots

About This File

DiaryOfAGrowingGirl had just got back from lunch with friends and was embarrassed to be the only one ordering dessert, so she decided to wait until she got home to indulge in a can of chocolate whipped cream.Β 

She feels so full and chubby, squirting it all over and massaging it into her growing belly and legs - making a huge mess of herself

She ends with lots of belly play, lying on the bed feeling defeated and full to the brim.

Video includes:

- Belly Play

- Ass Shake

- Fat Chat

- Whipped Cream

- Licking hands and fingers

- LOTS of different angles

- Tight Jeans

Edited by DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

Other Files from DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Lampada

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Genuinely flawless. Everything in this video is perfection; full of jiggles, licking whipped cream straight from her messy belly, the chat, all of the angles, and the belly play at the end. All of that makes this video more than worth it!! Seeing those jeans literally BURSTING at the start just hammers home that EVERYTHING is growing too. Definitely my favourite video so far. If there was one small thing tho, more belly button play or some videos dedicated to it would actually be amazing!Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ☺️ it was my favourite to film too 🀭 

It was my first time really doing any kind of belly button play, I really loved it - will definitely be doing more soon 🀭

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

It's masterpiece after masterpiece from this Queen. Another step down the road of indulgence. Love that you got a messy with this one, hope to see more content like this in the future and you continue to indulge.Β 

Would highly recommend this video for those out there, belly play, fat chat, whipped cream straight from the can to the mouth 🀀

Link to review
This_Resist_9612

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She fills her mouth up time after time after time with that whipped cream.. it's so hot watching her do it 😍

Β 

By the end of the video she is just so stuffed and full, kneading her tummy with her two hands like dough. I loved it 😊 she's just good at eating infant of the camera β˜ΊοΈπŸ’œ

Β 

There's also a few points where you can see just how thicc hers legs are are too πŸ₯΅ It's a great vid and I love seeing her play around and fill herself up πŸ₯°

Β 

Can't wait for more, keep at it πŸ’•

Link to review