Trying on Each Others Clothes! Ft. Reinapop~!

$10.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

8457C2DE-2E63-4240-8DA8-66F98D2FFF96.thumb.gif.49951f88a292efd57113859893d8d272.gif
Reina and I are pretty close in weight yet our bodies fill out in their own luscious way💕We wanted to try on each others clothes to see where we’re at in contrast to one another. 

First, we try on a pair of our most recent jeans and omgg i was surprised to see how Reina fit perfectly into them! I hadn’t worn jeans all summer so you can guess how it went when I tried them on after, hehe.

We also try on some skin tight dresses. One’s  hot pink and the other one is a tight silky red dress . I also try a green Ren- fair style one that fits both of us:))

You can see the outline of our prominent round bellies in the first two dresses.

We both needed a little help trying some of the clothes on and luckily Reina knew exactly how to pull it down and over my fat rolls

This video is *such* a turn on and sure to shock you at how large we are becoming xx

Edited by Lilycupcakes

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, what a clothing swap! Lily seems to be having the feedee problem of everything looking way too snug but that just makes it better. Her bikini looks absolutely breathtaking on her though! There is a lovely chemistry with Reiina as well as some very pretty outfits. Now I can't wait to watch you feed each other!

Link to review