BIG Belly - Bigger Feast

$10.88

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

All this amazing holiday food keeping me super full til the end of December yet my stomach was STILL hungry, begging me for more soon after 😮💨 💓
I’m usually content packing some holiday food to take home but I knew right away that this year that amount wasn’t going to be enough LOL got big plans this year 

I ended up ordering a family sized meal to start the new year right;) 
It’s so hot how my belly pushes out further on my lap during the entire video and looks like a big puddle of fat. I can’t stop eating as I feel myself getting full, belly expanding even more as it begins to touch the edge of the table .
I talk about weight goals in this video as well 💕 I know that if I keep challenging myself with meals like this I’ll reach 400lbs in no time

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great video! Lily’s belly is looking bigger and she eats a lot of food throughout the video. Can’t wait to see how much she gains this year :)

Link to review

Literally one of the hottest stuffing videos I have ever seen 🤯 Lily 35 minutes of non-stop stuffing amazingness from the GOAT. Lily gets SO big right in front of your eyes 🫨 her appetite has truly become INSATIABLE 🔥🔥🔥

BUY THIS CLIP 💯

Link to review