Funnel Feeding - Beyond Full

$12.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Tw: this video not for the faint of heart 🫣 
hardcore feedism moments 

Was a little hesitant about releasing this shake funneling video because it was so …intense 😅 was also a little self conscious about the small blemish beneath my belly,
but no worries it’s finally gone after a good week of full body TLC 💖

In this video, I had just finished up a big dinner and had drank 2 boosts.. i was like, STUFFED to the fkn brim but was feelin extra that night so u know..🤷‍♀️ yea 

My feeder whipped up a heavy shake and added lots of icecream plus two bananas 🍌 🍌 (usually only adds one 🍌 ) .. I’ve gotten so good at finishing these every single time but as my gut continued to fill up … going past my max capacity, I had to tap out at the end leaving about an 1/8 of the blender .
Regardless the amount leftover it still had an immense amount of calories. 
Feeling painfully stuffed and struggling to breathe afterwards, I had to recline to give myself some room to breathe.

I don’t know when I’ll do this again cuz literally felt like I was about to pop 💥 🎈 you can rly see it in my face

this kind of falls under somewhat bdsm material , it’s not that I’m being forced or anything but I’m really pushing past my limits and, phew 😮💨 that type of intensity is wildly satisfying but not something I can do all of the time 😳 ha
Guess it’s a feedee problem 🤭 bcuz it’s rly hot tbh and probably would probably do it all of the time if I could🔥 ❤️🔥

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wildewilly96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a smoke show. Lily is a professional at downing these big blenders of gainer shake. Seeing her gulp down more after saying she was stuffed to max capacity was a sight to behold! 10/10

Response from the author:

🩷🩷🩷

Link to review