Fitness at my Weight ☀️ ~ Workout Video ~!

$5.55

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

CB46C804-4861-4B2C-9FC3-FBE2C0B36B88.thumb.gif.ba43d25127505bece6c489162b92f0b1.gif
This is what fitness looks like at my biggest size.
I attempted to do some exercise the other day.I hardly workout but I wanted to give it a shot.

I tried doing some jumping jacks, jogged for a bit, and managed to do a few lunges. 
I could feel the gravity of my thick thighs and fat belly weighing me down as I jiggled around, struggling to catch my breathe. 
I was surprised that I was actually able to do a few lunges! ^_^

i think i should audition for the show Biggest Loser 🤭 

Edited by Lilycupcakes

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

She looks just my sister’s friend and I can imagine her when I look at her so good!

Link to review
dunchester

I remember when Lily started out on BC, she was merely a slightly thicc chick with a potbelly. It's been a thrill to see her grow into the true BBW she is today! All the pounds she's put on going to the three B's: boobs, belly, and booty, with just enough left to fill out that irresistibly cute face!

Getting to see her move that hefty, sexy body is an absolute treat. Can't wait to see it continue to expand!

Link to review

This has to be the hottest video Lily has posted. Seeing how big she is in public, in the wild, from a distance is mind boggling. By how she waddled around, she's barely mobile. She's definitely going to need a scooter in the near future.  More exercise vids be please! Even just seeing you walk around is worth it. The struggle is hot.

Link to review