7 Screenshots

About This File

Pure gluttony! Beautiful BBW Riley puts on her skimpiest bikini yet and bakes up some indulgent cheesecake bars. 🥵 Which she later enjoys in bed, her huge belly spilling out in front of her as she chats and enjoys a casual 1500 calories right after her giant plate of creamy, cheesey pasta. Pure gluttony as she rubs her belly and fills it up well.

Learn how to make this super easy treat and then sit back and watch the sexy show. 😈😍 

20 minures of 2160x3840 UHD video - Eating starts at 04:30! 💫

Other Files from Riley Parker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

TL;DR: Riley is hardcore-beautiful and has a face and personality to match - buy the vid and become obsessed with her.

Another winner of a video from the mind-blowingly awesome @Riley Parker!

We start off in Riley's kitchen, where this charismatic, buxom beauty explains she's going to be making some cheesecake bars.  She's got her hair tied up, so those of us obsessed with her classically elegant, super-pretty face can really wallow in it!  

There are lots of truly STUNNING full-length views of Riley's perfect body as she moves around her kitchen.  She really TOWERS over the counter she's working at, allowing us to really understand how HUGE she is.  The side-view of her is so MAGICAL that I actually needed to stop the video for a few minutes and calm down.  The itty-bitty, teeny-weeny little bikini she wears succeeds magnificently in highlighting every single contour, every single line, and every single wonderful curve.

I also want to say a big thankyou to Riley for not having any music playing in the background.  We just want to focus on her, her beautiful body, her delicious face, and her magnetic conversation - we don't want any distractions!

Omg, I need to point out again how INCREDIBLE the side-views are!  Look at that adorable double-chin!  Look at how those big, perfect breasts merge into her lovely side-rolls!  Look at that big round ass!

(I wish we'd had a back-view of Riley bending over to put the food in the oven - WOW!)

The cheesecakes look delicious and Riley takes three of them to her bedroom.  It was GREAT to hear her proudly talking about how much she'd already eaten, and referring to the 1500 calories in front of her as just a little snack.  

We then get to spend fifteen minutes (that's right, fifteen glorious minutes) in the company of this dazzling woman as she devours her cheesecake.  She passionately eats, tries to stop herself from falling out of her bikini, chats about future plans, shows off her perfect body, and generally is an absolute hot af dream-doll cutie-pie sexbomb megababe.

I  would love to see some future videos shot with a horizontal, landscape orientation (if that makes sense).  Sometimes - for example, when Riley laid herself out or got down on her hands and knees - her face and feet disappeared from shot.  I wanted to drink in every single voluptuous inch of her!

Five out of five!

Response from the author:

As always, your reviews are so appreciated and I'm glad I was able to impress you again. 🥰 Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ❤️

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Riley really puts the steamy in slutty cheesecake! That is a gorgeous hairstyle on her, and the bikini shows off her impressive curves in a suitable way. This video is full of both charm and calories

Response from the author:

Very happy you enjoyed! 🥰 Thanks for the kind words! 

Link to review