6 Screenshots

About This File

Riley is so excited that you guys are finally on your vacation you've been planning... she's enjoying the sun and being unapologetically fat in public. 

She orders room service and gets extra lazy on the couch, enjoying her food and letting you watch her eat at many angles! 

Clad in only a bikini, she talks about how much she loves being the fattest girl at the resort 🐷 while gobbling down two orders of tacos with little regard. 

Other Files from Riley Parker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Another @Riley Parker video, another reason to rejoice.

You're on holiday with your very big, very beautiful gf.  You've spent the day at the beach, and now you're back in your hotel room.  Riley is in her natural state (ie, in a bikini showing off in front of a mirror), talking about how good she looks.

Ok, now I know "jaw dropping" is a much-overused expression, but genuinely when you see the way that Riley's back-fat GOBBLES up her bikini-strings, my mouth really did drop open.  Ditto in connection to her MASSIVE ass.  Ditto in connection to those perfect, perfect, perfect breasts practically falling out of the bikini.  Ditto in connection to her fucking hyper-ultra-super-beautiful chubbed-up face and fabulous hair.

The first two minutes of this video are worth the price alone!

But hold onto your hats, stop operating heavy machinery, and stand away from any furniture with sharp edges because the sequence that begins at 02:00 will not only make your jaw drop - your jaw  will detach itself  from your face and fall to the ground.  Fof fuck's sake, LISTEN to Riley's couch growl and creak as she settles her beautiful bulked-up body down on it.  FFS, STARE at the brain-exploding side-view Riley offers us as she orders room-service on the phone (possibly the GREATEST view I've EVER seen in any BBW video - no exaggeration - this is one for the Curvage Hall of Fame).

Soon the food arrives and Riley settles down to eat (in another FANTASTIC position and camera-angle).  I am IN LOVE with watching Riley stuff her pretty face.  She somehow combines elegance and sophistication with raw, passionate, savage gluttony.  She gets into different positions to show herself off as she eats.  She takes gargantuan, face -packing bites (I LOVE watching the contours and curves of her face as she chews).  She talks with her mouth full (yes, oh god, yes, more of this, please), and as usual what she says is MAGIC (and there's lots of super-sexy little whimpering happy-noises as well!).

Watch out especially for the BRUTAL bite that begins at 10:22, and just seems to go on and on and on.  Pure HEAVEN.

In fact, the WHOLE video is heaven.  Riley is the best, hottest, sexiest, most beautiful, most perfect, most charismatic woman on the site.  She is absolute superstar-material and, if things carry on as they are, she's going to be one of the BIGGEST models around.

No tinny rap music, no distractions - just 100% Riley in a droolingly-perfect horizontal video.

Response from the author:

Thank youuu 🥰🩷 

Link to review