8 Screenshots

About This File

Fafá has a new and very tight red dress, but will she be able to eat enough in that mini dress or will it end up being very uncomfortable?
Watch as her belly swells with every bite... a hamburger, fries, coke and an ice cream shake.

If you like this video please leave your review and comment to motivate Fafá to reach her weight goal! 

Other Files from Fafaliciouz

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jempes57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

for me this is Fafá's best video to date!!!! this dress is made for her, she is so elegant in it, Fafá swallows a very large meal while rubbing her stomach and lets out big burps, we can see she has a double chin now, her stomach is huge and perfectly round, it is magnificent in this dress which ends up being too tight for Fafá and she shows us this belly and it's voluminous buttocks at the end of the video while lifting this dress. Fafá is a woman of incredible beauty and now that she has obtained these bodies she is truly a model, very nice video thank you for these shows and these beautiful moments 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰 continue!!!

I highly recommend buying guys!!!!!

Response from the author:

Makes me happy that you liked it 🥰 thank you 😊

Link to review
Ontos0811

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best video so far. That dress and the way it fits your body is perfection

Thank you! I'm not sure if it fits me hahahaha

Link to review
FIL1

muyy muyy bien FaFa.. te veo muyy contenta a hacer este video y es muyy bonito y positivo..

tu pancita estrcha en el vestido es espectacular como siempre.. me encanta mucho.. el final espectacular.. llena y hinchada a lo maximo..

me gusta tambien tu estilo de cabello

Grazie! Adoro riempirmi la pancia al massimo!

Link to review
Lovefat99

Buy ! So she gets even more STUFFED !

Thank you!!!! I love that feeling 🤤

Link to review
Andy SNk

We can expect less from you, you always have something new and that red dress combined with the shake is a winning set.

With each passing day you become softer and rounder and it is incredible.

If you want to enjoy a video with tight clothes, a huge burger and a shake to finish, this is the video. There are many shots from different angles, belly play and the experience is total, highly recommended 

"Una chica con una panza muy grande"

Redonda, sabrosa y suavecita jajajajaja gracias 😘

Link to review
Vulkan

esa hamburguesa era del tamaño de un pastel y acabaste con ella muy rapido🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Es que estaba buenísima!!!!!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow @Fafaliciouz this is only my 2nd vid of yours and already that double chin is settling in 😍. Eating a huge burger and wearing a tight dress her belly looks like she swallowed a bowling ball 😮. She lets out many huge burps also she’s eating fries too, then some ice cream shake 🤯. Fafa is really bloated by the end and even hiccups twice 🥵 hoping to hear many from you the bigger your belly gets.

Thank you!!!! I was really bloated 🤩 I love that feeling 🤤 I'm glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review