14 Screenshots

About This File

Fafá was very excited to go out with her new costume, but it was too small for her and she was not at all appropriate to go out on the street. So nothing better than filling up on junk food at home until she bursts!

In this video: cosplay, belly rubbing, loud burps and overaeting.

If you liked this video, remember to  leave your review and comments!

Help Fafá to gain much more weight!

gifuni1.gif

gifuni2.gif

gifuni4.gif

Other Files from Fafaliciouz

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jempes57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

as usual I am not disappointed!!! Fafá eats a big meal and her skirt drops from the beginning of the video, all along she talks and tells us that she has gained weight, these burps are getting better and better and at the end she ends up completely full 🥵 her belly has clearly swollen and she can't take it anymore, I've seen all these videos and I've never seen Fafá in such distress, she can't take it anymore, the positions in front of the camera show us these magnificent curves with her belly, those hips and those thighs, she is by far the most beautiful woman here, and outside 🤗🤗💖 congratulations and thank you!!!!

I highly recommend, bought these a value on 😉

Response from the author:

Thank you Je!!!! I'm really happy you liked it 🥰

Link to review
Lovefat99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍 Amazing ! A must buy ! YOU got stuffed ! Imagine when you can eat all of that with no problem !

Thank youuuu 🥰 I was sooo stuffed!!! Next time I'll try with a lot more 

Link to review
Andy SNk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The review is a little late, but if you want to see a video complete with belly stuffing, belly play and sexy poses, this video is for you 👍🏼

(we all like cosplay girls) ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful and impressive stuffing.    Really filled that belly.   Well done!   Hopefully more to come!

Thank you 😍 yes! There's a lot more coming 😊

Link to review