3 Screenshots

About This File

I just got back from getting turned into a blueberry at the Juicing Factory! It was so much fun. In this video, I share my experience turning into a blueberry; how big I got, what it felt like, the biggest part of me, how my clothes ripped off, etc. I show you how much leftover juice I have inside me by jiggling my round belly and bouncing my huge ass. I explain the process of how I turned into a big, round blueberry and explain how I got juiced!🥰 🔵

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This is such a unique video from you, i love it! Well acted and of course looking plump as ever! 💙

Link to review
polmlop

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very sexy. Love hearing you describe how it felt to blow up. Next time I would love if you did more detailed play-to-play descriptions like explaining what you were thinking at each stage of your expansion. Metaphors are also super hot like comparing yourself to a balloon or a blimp, etc. Great video! Love to see them more often. 

Link to review
Glock76

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Every bit of blueberry content you make is amazing, can't wait to see the next part of your blueberry adventure. 10/10!

Link to review