5 Screenshots

About This File

Join belle as she finally gives into her greedy piggy urges again and gets her funnel out to pack herself with calories and milkshake. Belle is super happy to give into her gluttonous urges and drive herself crazy with her funnel with plenty of her fat talk and excitement of stuffing herself Belle as per usual cant resist her voluptuous belly and playing with it with a few good burps !

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pgtip00

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Uhha! Oh yes! 1,000 times, yes!

Again, this gorgeous piggy is having fun with her funnel and that smile doesn't lie!  This simple little tool is a revelation for this greedy feedie. That enthusiasm for what this thing will allow her to do - arrggghhh!  You just want to jump through the screen, grab that funnel and pour in endless gain shakes!  I cannot get enough - watching her suck down so many fattening calories, the absolute joy as she shakes and jiggles her belly and talks about how fat she's going to be ....

Excuse me, I gotta go watch it again.

Response from the author:

Thankyou so much for your amazing review I'm so glad you liked the clip 🥰 I had so much fun using my funnel again and I'm so happy my enthusiasm and excitement came across, I can't wait to use it more ❤️

Link to review
Jiffy2

Another absolute gem from @Bigbellybelle

There's so much to enjoy here and I can't list everything... but it is a joy to watch the excitement Belle feels as she thinks about how much more she can use the funnel for and how much fatter she is going to get. 

She looks absolutely gorgeous in that cute little top and the site of her grabbing big handfuls of her belly whilst packing it full of calories is sensational. 

So much fat chat, belly play and beautiful smiles throughout this, it is just brilliant! 

Link to review