6 Screenshots

About This File

Join Belle as she tours, admires and talks about every stretch mark and curve of her big belly, bum and legs in full body shots and close ups with plenty of belly play, fat talking, gain talk and praising of my own body. 

Edited by Bigbellybelle

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

I just discovered Belle and boy am I glad I came across her content - what a find!!

This is a wonderful video and Belle is adorable and she shows off her gorgeous body too us - it is 18 minutes of pure indulgence! 

There are too many highlights to list all of them but I loved the moment where she reacted with such excitement to seeing herself lifting up her belly. And when she was showing off a side view of her belly and got distracted by her bum... I could go on - for example when she shows how far her belly sticks out past her boobs, or when she grabs her back fat. 

Buying this video is a no brainer - a beautiful woman telling us how much she loves her growing body and wants to get bigger. 

And it's not just the curves - her gorgeous smile and wonderful, happy personality are infectious! 

Very very special video and model!! 

Response from the author:

Ahhh omg this is so sweet thankyou so much 🥰it really makes me happy to hear that you enjoyed my video it was so fun to make and i love showing off all my curves and pure admiration for my growing body. Thankyou so much for the review it means the world to me ❤️

Link to review

My first purchase of a video by @Bigbellybelle!

The video starts with a great close-up of Belle's hyper-pretty face.  Immediately, my spidey-senses went haywire and I thought to myself: "holy wow, here's something special!"  Belle looks so beautiful and fresh and adorable!  That smile, those eyes... WOW!!

Before I could recover, we get a magnificent full-body view of Belle's stunning physique.  The camera is at an absolutely perfect height, and Belle is standing far enough away to allow us to see every delicious curve of her beautiful body.  The top-to-toe full-body view is, for me, the ultimate sight.  I don't want to see my BBWs from the knees up.  I don't want to see them from the waist up.  I want to see EVERY glorious inch of them - and Belle delivers, BIG TIME.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I actually struggled to take everything in for the first couple of minutes.  Belle has gorgeous arms, big thick legs, a sexy hanging belly, a massive ass, and big bouncy breasts - and, as she moved and span around, I kept pausing the video, taking it back, and replaying in open-mouthed wonder at the magical sight of this amazing beauty showing herself off.  Pretty soon, she's removing her clothes and flaunting her exquisite body.

I went wild listening to Belle talk about herself.  She's a 100%, total, complete fat-admirer and - more specifically - an admirer of herself.  Seriously, I go weak at the knees for BBWs who talk about how they love themselves.  Belle is so proud of her body and her weight-gain and what she's achieved, and I'm fairly certain that my heart was pumping overtime as I listened to her  cooing, for example, over her belly-hang, or her amazing ass, or her jaw-dropping legs.  The bit where she picked up her belly in both hands, gasped, and said "oh that's magnificent!" hit every button for me, square on the head.  And what she says and does at 09:01 is straight-up, pure, unadulterated BBW MAGIC.

She's also 100% committed to getting HUGE - and it's equally mind-blowing to hear her excitedly and passionately discussing how big she wants to get.  She's SO PUMPED about hitting her weight-goal targets, and it's so FREAKING SEXY to hear her talk about it.

Belle's personality is that jackpot-winning combination of sweet, super-sexy, confident, charming and charismatic.  She's also really funny and entertaining!

When she whips off her skirt and shows off those fantastic legs, I actually had to pause the video and leave the room for a few minutes to take a little walk around the house.  I was too close to, erm..., exploding - and there was so much more of the video still to go!  Damn, those legs are PERFECT.  Then there's ass-exploration, before Belle returns to the belly and, in the final few minutes, seems to totally turn herself on.

This is a super-niche little semi-fetish of mine, but I swear to God my ears rejoiced in celebration (think Handel's Hallelujah Chorus) when Belle talked about how she loves how little her head looks in comparison to her big, growing, luxury-body.

If you have a thing for super-sexy, super-beautiful, super-sweet babes with big curvy bodies who really know how to fat-chat, who drip with charisma,  and who are really, really, really into themselves and weight-gain - then hey buy this video NOW. 

Response from the author:

I am absolutely over the moor with this review wow !! I've never received such an in depth honest review that had me smiling ear to ear🥰 thankyou so much for all your kind words and support this has honestly made my day and I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a breath taking review, this means the world to me 😊❤️

Link to review