6 Screenshots

About This File

Due to belle being such a lazy,fat,greedy piggy this past year and finding out none of her old trousers fit she decides to try on her old lingerie in the hopes that maybe something will fit but she's gained 100+lbs since she last wore them !! can she squeeze her fat belly into them anymore?  Featuring plenty of fat talk, belly play/praise with some weight gain talk. There's also plenty of moans and groans with heavy breathing. 

vid length: 20:17

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

As I type these words, I literally cannot get my thoughts in order.  This is the second video I've watched by @Bigbellybelle and, quite simply, I'm in total gob-smacked awe at this divine, bewitching beauty.

I have no idea if Belle is new to doing this, or has been doing it for a while, or whatever - but I am absolutely 100% convinced that, if she carries on producing this kind of content, she's going to be a major, major star.  (In my book, she already is a major star.)

In this video, this heart-breakingly perfect megababe shows off, in full-body view,  her superb physique in a series of teeny-weeny, microscopic, barely-there outfits.  But Belle is not just about that perfect, ten-out-of-ten body: yes, she's got the body (oh yes yes yes!), but she's also got the face (she's so goddamn pretty!) and (in some ways, the most important thing) she has a sweet, sexy, and utterly magnetic all-natural personality to die for. 

Every single second of this magical video is pure gold, so all I can do is shake my head in wonder at it all and attempt to point out a few highlights:

-01:25: Belle turns her back to the camera and bends over.  Omg, dear lord, sweet Jesus.  That is a sight that I want to dream about at night.
-02:33: who doesn't love a big, beautiful hottie getting turned on by the sight of herself?
-04:17: one of my favourite lines  EVER: "there's nothing like being a proud piggy out in public."  Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
-05:43: to say that Belle "jiggles her belly" here would be a massive disservice to what she does.  She grips her belly-hang so tenderly, so lovingly, and gently lifts it.  Damn, is this woman from heaven, or what?
-06:54: that hands-on-hips superhero pose just SCREAMS sexiness and confidence and hotness.
-07:11: the scenario that Belle describes about being taken to the beach and fed.  Love it, love it, love it.
-08:28: I think I could watch Belle bouncily sitting herself down on a loop for about a week and never, ever get bored of it.  FUCKING GLORIOUS.
-08:50: sitting down + quarter-turn to the side = my mind exploded into little fragments.  Those curves are SCANDALOUS and need to be worshipped by devoted slaves at least every four or five minutes.

As you can see, there are plenty of highlights in just the first nine minutes.  I can't mention all the rest because, if I did, this review would just get ridiculously long!

Running through the whole video is some of the best fat-chat EVER.  Genuinely, Belle is up there with the absolute best.  The self-love and self-admiration here is OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD, OFF-THE-CHART SEXXXXXXXXXXY.  Belle totally, totally, totally appeals to my love of BBW talking about how amazing they look, how they love growing, and how they want to get bigger and bigger and bigger.  Seriously, the body-love... the body-veneration... the glorification of fat in this video is PHENOMENAL.  And it's all so natural and unforced and honest and charming and good-natured, and therefore deeply, deeply sexy and erotic.  Belle is one of those blessed people who don't need to TRY to be sexy - they just ARE sexy, seemingly without any effort.

Another constant is Belle's ADORABLE double-chin, which really complements her insanely pretty face.  And as for those breasts and the cleavage she shows throughout... well... let's just say her breasts are ANGELIC, shall we?

Belle seems to be so happy and so eager to share her flawless beauty with us and seems to be having real fun as she welcomes us on her weight-gain journey.  From what I've seen of her so far she is a genuine hardcore gainer-girl, and I'm seriously excited to see her progress and to  support her.  (Yes, I'm one of those devoted slaves who want to worship her!)

Five out of five!  (And, btw, Belle doesn't play crappy music in the background of her videos, which surely deserves another star!)

Response from the author:

Omg once again you've put a huge smile on my face and made my day with this absolutely amazing review🥰 thankyou so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful words of a magnificent review, this truly means so much to me ❤️

Link to review