5 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch and listen as i moisturise every curve and crease of my fat growing body, getting more and more turned on by myself in the process and listen as i get out of breathe from how much of a workout it is to reach my whole body without my big belly getting in the way. Featuring plenty of belly/fat talk and belly play with some gain talk and moans the more of my belly i touch and play with. This growing fatty just cant resist her big, fat, soft squishy belly!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Bigbellybelle.  Moisturising cream.  Fat-chat.  Full-body views.  Nearly fourteen minutes.    

C'mon, people - do I really need to write anything more than that?  Just that ingredient-list alone means that this is OBVIOUSLY going to be a five-out-five, top-drawer, gold-standard video!

I like to think of this one as a kind of sequel to her recent shower-struggle video.  Belle's out of the shower, and now wants to care for, celebrate, and glorify her phenomenally beautiful body by caressing herself with moisturising-cream.  She's practically bare and the sight she presents is mind-blowing.  She is ASTOUNDINGLY beautiful.

"I think I'm gonna need some help with it soon" she flirtatiously says, referring to the process of creaming up her stunning physique.

The first five seconds really emphasise Belle's natural beauty.  She looks so fresh and pretty!  And that back-view of Belle bending over to pump some more cream at 02:31: OMG.  That's a view that might well convince that there IS actually a God.  (She bends over several times during the vid.)

Belle is one of the most natural performers I've ever seen in front of the camera and, for absolute certain, is one of the best fat-chatters I've ever encountered in years of BBW-watching.  In fact, to call what she says "chat" feels somehow wrong.  Chat implies something off-the-cuff, something informal, not especially important.  What Belle says is more like poetry to the ears of a fat-admirer.  She totally revels in the pleasures of her own body, and clearly absolutely ADORES being big and fat.  Seriously, what Belle says is, on its own, worth the price.  Her conversation is THE BEST.  To hear her, for example, saying "Oh that's beautiful!" as she worships her own belly at 04:35 is pure HEAVEN.  (Btw, a few seconds later, at 04:40, Belle lets out a little laugh - watch how her breasts dance around as she does so - this stunning beauty is freaking PERFECTION.)  The body-exploration and self-love on show here lifts this video well beyond the usual ho-hum content that so many Curvage content-producers make and takes it into the upper-echelons of high-quality.  (And it's all so sweet, playful, heartfelt, and totally natural - there's no forced "sexiness" here - it's all just pure, natural sweet, sweet eroticism.)

Belle takes care of her back, her legs, her arms, her ass - and gets totally distracted and super-super-turned-on by her perfect, goddess-like proportions. 

In the final few minutes, this angelic stunner gets down on her knees and the side-view she gives us is genuinely breath-taking.  Holy fuck.  Just freeze-frame the vid at 11:13 and gaze in awe at this jaw-dropping work of art.

Belle is a dynamic, beautiful, captivating fresh force on Curvage.  I love her focus on full-body views and her self-admiration.  Belle is 100% her own person, but I hope she won't mind me saying that her sweet personality, gorgeous face, dynamite body, and high-quality content make me think of the much-missed KittyPiggy.

Five out of five!  One of the best videos on Curvage, ever.

Response from the author:

Once again i am absolutely captivated by your amazing review. I'm overjoyed and thrilled that you loved my video so much and this in-depth review means so much to me, thankyou ❤️your sweet and kind words always keep me smiling and appreciative and your support makes such a difference. You've really made my day 🥰

Link to review